• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Atalanta are a perfect 6 wins from 6 since they started playing again with 15 goals scored.

I wouldn't want to play them if they can keep everyone on the pitch.

I wouldn’t want to catch anything from them. Their match against Valencia at the San Siro caused a massive spike in the ‘Rona.

Guess you missed United becoming the first Premier League team ever to win four straight matches by 3 or more goals?

MixedPerfectGrebe-size_restricted.gif

Congrats on pummeling a bunch of upper tier Championship teams.

But seriously, congrats. I don't think Everton could break down and score more than a goal against a League One side at this point.

Leeds United needs 4 points out of 3 matches to return to the Prem. Would be sweet to see Jack Harrison in the EPL.

Leeds United needs 4 points out of 3 matches to return to the Prem. Would be sweet to see Jack Harrison in the EPL.

They have games against Barnsley (currently in last place) and Charlton (who is one point above the relegation line). Seems manageable to get the 4 quite easily.

They have games against Barnsley (currently in last place) and Charlton (who is one point above the relegation line). Seems manageable to get the 4 quite easily.

Should be, though Barnsley will be fighting to avoid relegation, and Charlton, too, if they aren't clearly safe by the last match. Almost rather Leeds be playing teams a bit higher on the table.

Should be, though Barnsley will be fighting to avoid relegation, and Charlton, too, if they aren't clearly safe by the last match. Almost rather Leeds be playing teams a bit higher on the table.

The scary thing is there are 8 teams within 5 points of the relegation line, so there's still a lot of potential for movement.

Still hoping Leeds actually sign Jack. The price tag City put on him is so high though. Feel like he’s fringe Prem quality but I’d love to see him start his prime in the best league on earth.

This has been my hope and dream for years. I screamed when I saw that Pablo put in the 89th minute goal this morning. "Watching" games on an internet play by play gets old.

MOT and ALAW to you all.

Ah that would be a good price. They originally slapped a $20MM price from what I remember. That’d be an excellent price.

LOL this is like the UNC case for the NCAA. FFP is officially dead. Moving forward just create shell companies to "sponsor" anything and you can spend as much as you want.

Honestly probably not a bad thing for Everton.

Last edited:
Thank goodness the Court of Sports Arbitration or whatever it’s called stepped in to right the enormous wrong foisted upon us all by UEFA. I think we can all agree that justice has been done.

I mean FFP has always been a crock of shit anyways, its just protectionist BS designed to protect the traditionally big clubs who didn't want to have to outspend the new money clubs. FFP was never about leveling the playing field, it was created to protect the Bayerns and Arsenals of the world. UEFA got on board in order to keep the old money clubs from leaving and forming their own insulated league. Will be interesting to see what happens from here.

FFP is effectively dead. And I'm fine with that, honestly.

"level playing field" is a bullshit notion anyway in sports.

Leeds needs 1 point from 2 games for the move up. Please Please Please. I truly want to participate in the 2020-2021 Prem League thread.

Leeds needs 1 point from 2 games for the move up. Please Please Please. I truly want to participate in the 2020-2021 Prem League thread.

Leeds United 3, Derby County 1. July 19, 2020.

Back