• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Kane is confident he'll be fit for the final as well. Honestly hope he's a super sub for this one. Way too often he rushes back too quickly and is off the boil. I'd rather have Son and Moura get the start.

Guess it's cuz the Prem ended so early relative to the other leagues. FA Cup and the playoff finals each get their own weekend.

Playoff finals sometimes are the same weekend as the UCL Final but are never in June

Yeah, with France just ending now, and UEFA in PSG/BeIn’s pocket, I guess there was no chance it’d be earlier. They were probably dying for PSG to advance.

Seems like that Laca incident should have at least triggered a VAR review no? I mean, I know the VAR guy reviews everything but I think the ref should have seen it.

Huge shoutout to UEFA for not only picking a racist shitbag country for the Europa Final, but picking one with a stadium that has seats a mile from the pitch. Such a great environment to watch on tv, can only imagine how exciting it is live and in person!

That’s a narrow ass pitch.

And lol at the thread title in reference to this match.

Sorry Biff.

Just atrocious in the back yet again. Might could have gotten a whistle after being dispossesed on our side of the field on either of two goals but just looked like crap in the second half. Ozil, whom I generally defend, was completely ineffective, especially when compared to Hazard.

One. More. Sleep.
I still can't really believe it's happening.
giphy.gif

Back