• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

Saw that the other day. That’s a super cool viz. Some kind of players we have been seeing the last decade +. Messi and Cristiano are insane.

Alberto Moreno doesn't even make the bench for a game that sees Robbo out with a red and Millie starting at LB.

Keita-Fab-Hendo is exactly the mid I wanted to see for this match. LET'S GO.

Alberto Moreno doesn't even make the bench for a game that sees Robbo out with a red and Millie starting at LB.

Keita-Fab-Hendo is exactly the mid I wanted to see for this match. LET'S GO.
Millie?

Fucking hell, I hate Liverpool even more now.

What a bunch of cunts.

Lloris saves from Kun!

Wow

So best case scenario is Man City get DUMPED out of Champions League and still win the Prem and Liverpool win fuck all.

what a crap pen by Kun

56917927_10161591731435440_6913289108940914688_n.jpg

Dele just clowned Laporte. That was hilarious

booking for the city center back

2-0 Liverpool after a tap in by Firmino. Great passes from Henderson and TAA in the build up.

Liverpool looking like last years team right now. A threat to score every time they break but giving Porto lots of space/chances on the other end.

Fernandinho lucky to get away from that without a card. Dirty.

Back