• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Champions League 2018/2019 - New & Improved: Arsenal AND Chelsea Free (NWT)

I truly think with my middle school coaching experience Barcelona wouldn’t be any worse off coaching wise with me at the helm. Valverde has no ideas, no authority, no courage. I doubt I’ll see a worse coach at Barcelona in my lifetime
Origi broke them. You hate to see it.

Genk has come within 30 yards of Liverpool’s goal twice. The first went out for a corner and the second was them scoring off that corner.

Things just went very wrong for Ajax. 2 players sent off and a penalty in the same play.

Someone should have made it three and knocked out Azpilicueta.

Things just went very wrong for Ajax. 2 players sent off and a penalty in the same play.

Someone should have made it three and knocked out Azpilicueta.

What the hell is happening in that game?

2' OG. 4' PK equalizer.

2 red cards and another PK to cap off 3 goals in 11 minutes.

Went from a red card on Courtois and a penalty for PSG to a foul on PSG much further back in possession. The foul was soft and not called in real time.

If Toby Alderweireld was a horse, he'd have already been turned in Elmer's.

Feel bad for him because the leg injuries have wrecked what should have been a strong end to his career, but he's just awful and I can't see how much longer Spurs keep putting him out there.

Back