• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Pit Fantasy Football League Two - Draft 9/5 8:30 PM; draft order in last post

Best date for draft @ 8:30 PM EDT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey can Ms. I/O Deac get in on this thing?

Hey can Ms. I/O Deac get in on this thing?

Potentially. We are at 16 so I can't add any more teams without finding 3 more. There may be one team from last year that is not active (well maybe more than one but one I can ID). It is possible she can have that slot but I won't know until closer to the date. Need to send an email to see if the owner is planning to be active. I'll let you know

Here is the draft order, as determined by random number generator

1 Sleepy
2 Jmanslow
3 Edarem
4 Obong Pickle
5 BigTreeDeac
6 Wait Its Not Soccer
7 zach's team
8 I/O Deac's Picks
9 cleveland frowns
10 Mrs. I/O Deac
11 TripleDeacon
12 Game of Chron's
13 GoDeacsGo
14 Mike Vick in a Box
15 Back to the Minors
16 Baller Deac

Here is the draft order, as determined by random number generator

1 Sleepy
2 Jmanslow
3 Edarem
4 Obong Pickle
5 BigTreeDeac
6 Wait Its Not Soccer
7 zach's team
8 I/O Deac's Picks
9 cleveland frowns
10 Mrs. I/O Deac
11 TripleDeacon
12 Game of Chron's
13 GoDeacsGo
14 Mike Vick in a Box
15 Back to the Minors
16 Baller Deac

Are we drafting on here or via Yahoo?

I’ve never played in a 16 team league but #2 feels like the worst possible pick.

I’ve never played in a 16 team league but #2 feels like the worst possible pick.

Gurley is going to go number 1, then it will be up to you whether or not to draft Leveon. So yeah, kind of a shitty spot.

I have edited the schedule.

Each team will play division members twice and all other teams from 2 divisions once.

Season begins with alternating division, non-division and ends with 2 weeks with division matchups to add a little excitement to the playoff push

Losing a few weeks ago by less than a point was super fun.

Hey guys, League 1 is trying to stiff us out of a promotion spot. They want to only relegate 3 if commish HTTD ends up bottom 4.

Hey guys, League 1 is trying to stiff us out of a promotion spot. They want to only relegate 3 if commish HTTD ends up bottom 4.

Money says it's me if I win my first round game lol

4e77ef991096ccff1db8f73501e8ca8b.jpg

Had to sweat out a narrow victory last night against Edarem, who needed about 8 points from Jordan Reed and only got about 4. Ended up winning by 4 points, went to bed happy after losing to him earlier this season by less than a point. I don't know why I keep playing FF

Here is my quick look at playoff scenarios:

8 teams make the playoffs; 4 Division winners + 4 Wild Cards. Tiebreaker is head-to-head.

Three divisions have been locked up and tickets punched:
Oblong Pickle (Phonso)
Wait It’s Not Soccer (Barclay)
Game of Crohn’s (Given)
In the Skinner division, Sleepy (7-6) and JManslow (7-6) play this week with the winner taking the division

7-6 teams that control their own fate and are “win and in”:
Back to the Minors
Edarem

6-7 that must win to have a chance or be eliminated:
BigTreeDeac
Mick Vick in a Box
I/O Deac
Cleveland frowns
(I/O Deac and Cleveland frowns play each other)

There is the possibility that there will be 6 teams that finish at 7-7 for the 4 available Wild Cards. I have no idea how Yahoo! will break that type of tie.
I’m not going to try to figure out seedings – none of them are locked prior to this week’s games.

The following teams have been eliminated from the playoffs:
GoDeacsGo
Baller Deac
Hey Darnold!
Steeling Victory
TripleDeacon

Here is my quick look at playoff scenarios:

8 teams make the playoffs; 4 Division winners + 4 Wild Cards. Tiebreaker is head-to-head.

Three divisions have been locked up and tickets punched:
Oblong Pickle (Phonso)
Wait It’s Not Soccer (Barclay)
Game of Crohn’s (Given)
In the Skinner division, Sleepy (7-6) and JManslow (7-6) play this week with the winner taking the division

7-6 teams that control their own fate and are “win and in”:
Back to the Minors
Edarem

6-7 that must win to have a chance or be eliminated:
BigTreeDeac
Mick Vick in a Box
I/O Deac
Cleveland frowns
(I/O Deac and Cleveland frowns play each other)

There is the possibility that there will be 6 teams that finish at 7-7 for the 4 available Wild Cards. I have no idea how Yahoo! will break that type of tie.
I’m not going to try to figure out seedings – none of them are locked prior to this week’s games.

The following teams have been eliminated from the playoffs:
GoDeacsGo
Baller Deac
Hey Darnold!
Steeling Victory
TripleDeacon

It'll go by points. Division is determined overall record then divisional record then points

I'm projected to get Manslow.in the first rd of the playoffs. Bring it. I've won the last two weeks without a QB 😁

Steeling Victory is extremely likely to set the record for most difficult schedule in the history of the league. Average opponent score is 93.88, previous record was 88.56 for Mike Vick in a box in 2016. I would say poor whoever owns that team, but they are a Steelers fan so I do not feel bad.

Back