• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Pit Fantasy Football League Two - Draft 9/5 8:30 PM; draft order in last post

Best date for draft @ 8:30 PM EDT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I'm done. I didn't even bother to check the league last night. What are the odds my opponent would have a player from the Titans or Jags?

Mike Vick in box has Derrick Henry.

He has more points than my entire team had last week. Looks like there's no way to realistically make it if I lose.

Can the 4 promoted posters please rep or PM me their email addresses? Time to get this party started

Bump, who finished 5th in the league? Looks like an alternate will make it into league 1

Bump, who finished 5th in the league? Looks like an alternate will make it into league 1

cleveland frowns (mrickman) finished 5th in the playoffs.

League Champion
JManslow

2nd Edarem
3rd Mike Vick in a box
4th Wait Its Not Soccer?
5th cleveland frowns
6th OblongPickle
7th Game of Crohn's
8th Sleepy

Who's running the league this year?

I got to avenge my close loss last year in the playoffs after dominating my division

MikeVickInABox
WaitItsNotSoccer?
ClevelandFrowns (PM Sent)

Congrats on your promotions, please rep or PM me your email addresses ASAP

OblongPickle, you're on deck should anyone not join

OblongPickle has also been promoted to league 1, please rep/PM email address

Game Of Crohn's, you're now on deck for promotion

So is this thing happening or nah?

The promoted teams have until noon tomorrow to join league 1 until we call in the backups

Is this happening? Looks like it’s set for an offline draft.

So BigTreeDeac was the commish last season and he hasn't posted since last year's draft.

Last edited:
Back