• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ugly Bruce Ohr better lawyer up!

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-author-steele-after-fbi-cut-ties-report.html

Tick mother fucking tock

1533832686554.jpg

Last edited:
meanwhile:

The recording shows Nunes’ commitment to using the power of his office to obstruct Robert’s Mueller investigation of Donald Trump, with the congressman acknowledging his aim to protect the president from investigators to ensure the GOP remains in power.

“If [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions won’t unrecuse and Mueller won’t clear the president, we’re the only ones,” Nunes said to the crowd of Republican donors. “Which is really the danger. That’s why … we have to keep all these seats. We have to keep the majority. If we do not keep the majority, all of this goes away.”

Moonz, it feels like you’re rooting for Vladimir Putin and against your country.

What a good thing we’ve got Trumpublicans around to ease political influence on the FBI, etc.

TDS

You keep using that term.

I don’t think it means what you think it does.

There hasn’t been a president since at least Nixon that has attempted to control DOJ for personal or political ends the way Trump is doing.

I guess the rule of law is just another meaningless phrase the “right” prattles on about when it’s convenient.

no one has corrupted these departments and agencies like Obama and TDS

TDS is:

Justin Raimondo divided the "syndrome" into three stages; in the first, those who "lose all sense of proportion," next, they experience "a profound effect on ... vocabulary" and begin to "speak a distinctive language consisting solely of hyperbole," and, in the final stage, the afflicted "lose the ability to distinguish fantasy from reality.

I would also add that TDS further involves an obsession with Trump and increasingly manifests itself in an inability to think about any aspect of public life without reference to Trump and trying to condemn Trump.

In the issue at hand, people who should have known better became parties to, even promoters of, the corruption of some of our most important public institutions because they were overcome by TDS. They are not withholding information from proper Congressional oversight in order to protect sources and methods but in order to try to cover up their own misdeeds and to protect themselves. I think that that is a charitable description of their behavior.

If people broke laws, fine with me to hold them to account.

Can’t blame people who give a damn about honesty and integrity (and the rule of law) being concerned about Trump as POTUS.

It would be deranged to not worry.

refrain is always the same: prosecute hillary!

"ok, if she broke laws prosecute her. but we should investigate and prosecute trump, too, then, right?"

"TDS!!1!11!!!"

If people broke laws, fine with me to hold them to account.

Can’t blame people who give a damn about honesty and integrity (and the rule of law) being concerned about Trump as POTUS.

It would be deranged to not worry.

There is no good reason to trust anybody (including Obama) in power in Wahington or anywhere else. We should always be on our guard but there is no sense in becoming deranged over anybody, including Trump.

Back