• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former WF Hoops Asst Coach Jamil Jones gets probation for 3rd degree assault (update)

Doesn’t matter how many times you say it, the bold simply isn’t true (if by serious consequences you mean serious legal consequences). The gif you posted along with that original claim should have tipped you off.

You have no credibility. Stop posting this garbage.

Maybe you should consider saying you were wrong about calling multiple names on the other thread.

NAH, you won't do that..

This is why you are a hypocrite. FWIW Sorry for calling you a fucking imbecile on the recruiting thread. I'm sure you feel much better now.

Still haven’t found a NY case on point. Is there anyone who got an A in Crim Law and a NCAJ award in law school who can help me out?

Such a sad troll. How will you survive come March. What are you using to look up cases over there, LegalZoom? Did you even graduate from a law school? I thought you were a professional psych patient.

This is why you are a hypocrite. FWIW Sorry for calling you a fucking imbecile on the recruiting thread. I'm sure you feel much better now.

Not hypocritical at all to treat someone the way they treat you. It's your choice...

Such a sad troll. How will you survive come March. What are you using to look up cases over there, LegalZoom? Did you even graduate from a law school? I thought you were a professional psych patient.

Google Scholar and Westlaw if I need it. Iin NY criminally negligent homicide appears to be the highest charge for one punch killings and all of the appellate cases I found in a ten minute search involve victims who were defenseless (i.e. not looking) when punched. Furthermore, a single punch is considered ordinary, not deadly, force in NY.

If you were going to tell people to look up appellate cases you probably should have done the legwork first. I assumed you had which is why I asked.

Most of my posts are spot on, but you're a miserable person who is disliked by many on this board so I could care less what your opinion of my posts are. The fact that you are ok with someone making personal attacks against me also goes to show what type of character you have.
If I had more time right now, I'd go find a bunch of your dumb posts on other threads, quote them here, and then write "spot on" after each of them. I don't have time though, so y'all will just have to imagine it.

If I had more time right now, I'd go find a bunch of your dumb posts on other threads, quote them here, and then write "spot on" after each of them. I don't have time though, so y'all will just have to imagine it.

-1 for lack of hustle.

Back