• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Former WF Hoops Asst Coach Jamil Jones gets probation for 3rd degree assault (update)

I am mostly a bird law expert, but according to Google Scholar, my papers have been cited over 500 times... so, can I weigh in on this?

Mantis shrimp, not a bird, rely on the lethal force of their punch to acquire prey, so it possible Jones had intent to kill. However, birds don’t really have any punching capacity of any kind. Forelimbs in all but a few species are far too important for locomotion to risk fracturing their hollow bones. That means it is also possible that jones didn’t even mean to punch the guy, just sort of flap his arms in an attempt to get away. Which leads us to the inescapable conclusion that this is a dumb argument.

nhV0pPt.jpg

What's more painful?

Watching this lawyer fight or watching RJ try to chime in with a funny?

I am mostly a bird law expert, but according to Google Scholar, my papers have been cited over 500 times... so, can I weigh in on this?

Mantis shrimp, not a bird, rely on the lethal force of their punch to acquire prey, so it possible Jones had intent to kill. However, birds don’t really have any punching capacity of any kind. Forelimbs in all but a few species are far too important for locomotion to risk fracturing their hollow bones. That means it is also possible that jones didn’t even mean to punch the guy, just sort of flap his arms in an attempt to get away. Which leads us to the inescapable conclusion that this is a dumb argument.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/07/worlds-oldest-bird-lays-egg-wisdom-albatross

Maybe you could get a job with Trump...

Only if you don’t expect to get paid and attended law school at a bottom feeder school such as Cohen attended in Michigan (Cooley School of Law?).

I'm sorry what law school did you graduate from RJ? I have tried cases, gotten convictions. Is that your award from North Carolina Advocates for Justice on my wall, or is it mine? Keep talking like you know it all, because your credibility on this thread is skyrocketing.

you’re a bad motherfucker. please share a picture of that major award!

You know the difference between a Lawyer and a Catfish?? One is a scum sucking, bottom feeding scavenger, the other is a fish. I do humbly apologize for being so mean and making a generalization so broad, but it is a fish

I laughed.
Several times.

Back