• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TULANE Game

Thanks Waveprof. I printed out you suggestions for my trip in a couple of months. Safe travels to all the Deacs and Greenies heading to the game.

Welp, that's definitely not what alums have told me. BTW, there was a protest on campus less than two years ago where students said they didn't even feel safe. The main building on campus is named for a Confederate general. The oldest buildings were likely built by slaves but the university won't open its records. I view NO as a place with incredibly entrenched institutional racism and Tulane as just a part of it.

Not from NO but I say so what....are we now feeling scared of a statue?

Anyone know what we're wearing tonight? Guessing white on whites with the shiny gold helmets?

Regardless of opponent, it’s crazy to hear the opposing coach say “this may be the best o-line we face all year”

Regardless of opponent, it’s crazy to hear the opposing coach say “this may be the best o-line we face all year”

If that is accurate, we should have a very good season...at least offensively. We have the skilled positions to take advantage of the protection the OL provides. Though I am concerned about our lack of depth at RB.

Need to get off to a fast start. I agree with the WSJ that Tulane is the third worst team we play all year (Rice and Towson are both just awful - Wake will be 25+ point favorites against both).

I bet we had the best OL a few teams faced back with Justice and Vallos in 2006. Also had freshman DeGeare. Three NFL guys on the line the ACC championship season. Jones, Brim, Frazier, Griffin, and a couple decent TEs too.

the Green Wave will be wearing baby blue uniforms and this helmet:

Back