• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

TULANE Game

Sorry to continue asking about streaming but I’m in Europe right now and apparently, after getting on Hulu customer service, it’s not offered in Europe. Anyone know other ways to stream? YouTube live free trial? CBS? Thanks for the help!

Sorry to continue asking about streaming but I’m in Europe right now and apparently, after getting on Hulu customer service, it’s not offered in Europe. Anyone know other ways to stream? YouTube live free trial? CBS? Thanks for the help!

Enjoy your evening and get some sleep. You can read about the game tomorrow.

Youtube is worth trying - I have no idea what the restricted area to watch college football games on CBSSN are from there.

Youtube is worth trying - I have no idea what the restricted area to watch college football games on CBSSN are from there.

Thanks for the response. YouTube won’t work either... maybe Racer is right... hoping to wake up to some good news!

If you're really wanting to stay awake until 4 AM watching Wake football, you could try a VPN, but YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, etc have gotten pretty good at recognizing the popular VPN servers.

We usually wear blue dominated uniforms twice a year. It is one of our two major colors after all. I will admit I don’t like this weeks helmet, and I think it would look better with white pants with a blue stripe instead of the solid blue

Reddit Streams is your friend

I am looking forward to seeing Christian Beal. Pretty sure that dude is going to be the real deal for us. REAL DEAL BEAL

Back