• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Men's Soccer 2018 In-Season Thread

Omir you are so clever just an incredible play. A great start today.

Crazy second half. Great win and won the league, again! We got away from our game for a while in the second half. UVA has some big boys.

Incredible game. Three of those five goals were world class and our final goal was a deceptively difficult finish. My Deacs

I was at all the Stanford games, bad taste in my mouth. Need something to cheer for because I don't give a shit about Tennis.
You were at the national title game in Houston? I was there too, we probably yelled drunkenly together

I was at all the Stanford games, bad taste in my mouth. Need something to cheer for because I don't give a shit about Tennis.

That’s too bad. That run to the national championship, on our own courts, against Illinois, A&M, and Ohio State, in front of thousands of fans was absolutely fantastic.

Injuries to him and DeShields. Not sure the extent of either. Having some size at GK certainly helped in this game.

The tennis Natty was awesome. Perhaps best Wake event I have ever attended. Great energy. World class tennis, exciting

Does WFU post highlights for each game? If so, where....?

Back