• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Men's Soccer 2018 In-Season Thread

#4 Kentucky probably takes #1 ranking now, they destroyed #2 Indiana 3-0 just a few days ago, and already beat Louisville 3-0 earlier this season

First loss in the last 23 ACC games. Pretty remarkable streak.

It's sad but I have to lauph that we had the #1 team in the country and there is 5 or 6 posts about our ass kicking tonight. Truth is no ones gives a shit about soccer or tennis or golf. That is why all the money and T.V. dollars goes to football and Basketball. I love following all of our sports. Why do we have to always suck at the big ones we can actually watch on tv? :( ;)

It's sad but I have to lauph that we had the #1 team in the country and there is 5 or 6 posts about our ass kicking tonight. Truth is no ones gives a shit about soccer or tennis or golf. That is why all the money and T.V. dollars goes to football and Basketball. I love following all of our sports. Why do we have to always suck at the big ones we can actually watch on tv? :( ;)
Because you touch yourself at night.

Losing on the road to a good conference opponent might be a good thing in the long run. Wake up call what happens if you don't bring the A game each time out.

Losing on the road to a good conference opponent might be a good thing in the long run. Wake up call what happens if you don't bring the A game each time out.

I don't think Cuse had won an ACC game in a few years of I heard t the telecast right. But they always seem to play us tough.

I don't think Cuse had won an ACC game in a few years of I heard t the telecast right. But they always seem to play us tough.

They hadn’t won an acc match in 1 year, but they are #9 in the country in RPI and have played the toughest schedule in the country.

Should be able to bounce back against High Point, but how they handle UVA and Louisville to the end the regular season will be telling.

Yea there is a game tonight. of course we are tied at 2 against High Point

High Point is ranked in one of the polls, so it's not exactly a gimme game.

I thought the game passed by Dunwell and DeZert quite a bit last night. We came out so quickly and easily got up. After that, it looked like High Point was just going to settle in and take the loss. Once they got their first goal, their midfield started moving a bit more, but it didn't seem like our mids were doing much to disrupt their rhythm. Feel like that's not too normal of them, so hopefully just an issue of getting up early on a Tuesday game with a big Friday game.

Omir was great last night. So good cutting in and attacking players and getting to space. Chol was silky smooth. All in all, good win, but we can't keep leaking goals to teams who haven't done enough to really test us in a game.

Back