• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF Men's Soccer 2018 In-Season Thread

I'd be surprised if we get the top seed. Looked sloppy last night, was not surprised when we lost on a sloppy goal. Like it was said earlier, maybe for the best. We've won the ACC recently, I'd rather lose now and win it all in December.

Much as it sucks to lose, especially to Louisville, sloppy play should be fixable. And if Wake is going to make a run in December, it has to be fixed.

If UNC wins the ACC tourney, my guess is that they will be the #1 seed. I would think we would still end up #2.

Women with a great golden goal to beat Ohio State in OT of the NCAA tournament.

UNC loses, but Indiana wins big. Not sure how this shakes out tmw.

Maybe I misread the bracket as it popped up re: Stanford - still waiting to see the full released bracket.

Stanford is the 9 so they don't have to get through Louisville or UNC first. Louisville and UNC are in the same bracket but we could play one of them in the College Cup if we get there.

Stanford is the 9 so they don't have to get through Louisville or UNC first. Louisville and UNC are in the same bracket but we could play one of them in the College Cup if we get there.

You are correct. We wouldn’t see Louisville or UNC until the semis assuming everything goes to seed.

We could have to beat the last three teams we’ve lost to in order to make the final.

Did Creighton not get in or did I miss them? They probably have a reason to be pissed if so.

Last edited:
Back