• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Thread

Pick 2 of the following, .5 PPR:

JuJu Smith-Schuster @ Cle
Golden Tate v. Jets
Agholor v. Atl (with Jeffrey Out)
A. Peterson @ Arizona

Last edited:
The fire sale of last season just paid off in spades for my (10 team) keeper league for this season with draft picks accumulated and gathering great keeper options.

16 round draft, draft round given up dependent on draft round of previous year (10th the latest a player can be kept for if drafted past the 11th or UFA)
Kept: D. Watson (10th round pick), Kenyan Drake (9th), David Johnson (6th, kept since rookie year), Keenan Allen (4th)

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Q/R/W/T Super flex, R/W/T flex, DEF, K lineup

QBs: Watson, Cousins, Dak
RBs: DJ, Zeke, Drake, Chase Edmonds (DJ's handcuff), Rod Smith (Zeke's handcuff)
WRs: AJ Green, Allen, Cooper, M. Jones Jr., Fuller
TE: Kelce
DEF: Chargers
K: Tucker

Projected to score over 85 points more than the next best team on paper.

The fire sale of last season just paid off in spades for my (10 team) keeper league for this season with draft picks accumulated and gathering great keeper options.

16 round draft, draft round given up dependent on draft round of previous year (10th the latest a player can be kept for if drafted past the 11th or UFA)
Kept: D. Watson (10th round pick), Kenyan Drake (9th), David Johnson (6th, kept since rookie year), Keenan Allen (4th)

QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, Q/R/W/T Super flex, R/W/T flex, DEF, K lineup

QBs: Watson, Cousins, Dak
RBs: DJ, Zeke, Drake, Chase Edmonds (DJ's handcuff), Rod Smith (Zeke's handcuff)
WRs: AJ Green, Allen, Cooper, M. Jones Jr., Fuller
TE: Kelce
DEF: Chargers
K: Tucker

Projected to score over 85 points more than the next best team on paper.

Jesus. that's a team.

picked up James Conner (not a Bell owner). Worth a flex start over Cooper Kupp (@Oak, non-PPR)? I remember back to how awesome Deangelo Williams was as a fill-in for Bell.

Pick 2 of the following, .5 PPR:

JuJu Smith-Schuster @ Cle
Golden Tate v. Jets
Agholor v. Atl (with Jeffrey Out)
A. Peterson @ Arizona

JJSS and APete. I had JJSS the 2nd half of last year and think he'll continue to put up good numbers, especially with Bell out. I'm interested to see what Wash does with APete. If they run him 25x per game, ain't no way he lasts the season. I think the smart thing would be to try to limit his touches to 15 or so a game in an effort to preserve him. I don't like Tate this year. Word was Det was using Golliday and Jones in their 2 WR sets. That said, it's getting harder and harder to glean much of any good info from what teams are doing in the preseason.

With Bell out should I start:

C. Thompson @ ARI
T. Cohen @ GB
Nick Chubb v PIT
Jaylen Samuels @ CLE

Also pick two of:

Corey Davis @ MIA
Robert Woods @ OAK
Sammy Watkins @ LAC
Cooper Kupp @ OAK
John Ross @ IND
Kenny Golladay v NYJ

JJSS and APete. I had JJSS the 2nd half of last year and think he'll continue to put up good numbers, especially with Bell out. I'm interested to see what Wash does with APete. If they run him 25x per game, ain't no way he lasts the season. I think the smart thing would be to try to limit his touches to 15 or so a game in an effort to preserve him. I don't like Tate this year. Word was Det was using Golliday and Jones in their 2 WR sets. That said, it's getting harder and harder to glean much of any good info from what teams are doing in the preseason.

With Bell out, I was going to go with JSS and Tate. I little leery of Peterson v. Arizona in the 1st game and I think that Tate may get a lot of targets v. Skrine on the inside if Jones and Galloday face tight coverage. But go back and forth between Peterson and Tate.

Agholor

It's close, but I'd go with Agholor w/o Jeffrey in the lineup v. Landry in his first game with a new QB.

Althought Thursday night v. Sunday is a factor.

Last edited:
Adrian Peterson @ ARI
Latavius Murray vs SF
Alfred Morris @ MINN
Jordan Wilkins vs CIN

McKinnon was my RB2 & I had Marlon Mack as the back up. My roster looked great a few weeks ago but now I'm left with the choices above.

Advice for week 1?

Adrian Peterson @ ARI
Latavius Murray vs SF
Alfred Morris @ MINN
Jordan Wilkins vs CIN

McKinnon was my RB2 & I had Marlon Mack as the back up. My roster looked great a few weeks ago but now I'm left with the choices above.

Advice for week 1?

I would go Morris.

I need two from this group - its a PPR league where WR catches are worth 0.75 and TE catches are worth 1.25

Corey Davis @ MIA
Sterling Shepard v Jags
Sammy Watkins @ LAC
Eric Ebron v CIN
Ben Watson v Tampa

Ive got Watkins and Davis starting now - but I'm really tempted by Watson back in NO and Ebron getting 4-5 catches against Cincy.

I'm really high on Watson for this season, my gut says give him a shot this week.

Need a TE to replace Walker. What are your thoughts among:

Eifert
Gates
J. Cook
V. McDonald
A. Hooper
Seals-Jones
Ian Thomas

Ryan or Luck this week? I know little about the NFL.

Both will be facing defenses coming off of weeks where they held their opponents under 10 pts. That being said, neither team played stellar offensive teams or QB's last week. My gut would say Luck vs. the Skins, but honestly it's a toss up because Julio Jones has completely wrecked the Panthers the last few times if not every time he's played them.

Back