• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Thread

Pick 3, .5 PPR:
Diggs
Tate
A Peterson
L. McCoy

and
E. Engram or J. Cook

Thinking:
Diggs, Tate, and Peterson with Cook, but wondering if McCoy is worth a week 2 chance.

I'd probably give McCoy a chance over Tate, and Engram.

Someone dropped Marquise Goodwin already. I think I should pick him up. Do I drop Calvin Benjamin or Randall Cobb? Calvin, I assume? Or just don't pick him up?

I'd probably give McCoy a chance over Tate, and Engram.

Someone dropped Marquise Goodwin already. I think I should pick him up. Do I drop Calvin Benjamin or Randall Cobb? Calvin, I assume? Or just don't pick him up?

I mean not sure how you drop Cobb rn

If Shepard is out, Engram is basically a must start.

The Bills are atrocious - with Allen starting, they will run it a lot, but not sure he goes anywhere, would expect the Chargers to pack the box as much as possible. I wouldn't start McCoy over any of those dudes.

I need two from this group - its a PPR league where WR catches are worth 0.75 and TE catches are worth 1.25

Corey Davis @ MIA
Sterling Shepard v Jags
Sammy Watkins @ LAC
Eric Ebron v CIN
Ben Watson v Tampa

Ive got Watkins and Davis starting now - but I'm really tempted by Watson back in NO and Ebron getting 4-5 catches against Cincy.

I have the same terrible options here for my WR/TE/Flex - it feels like a toss-up across the board, if anyone has any strong opinions on any of these guys, let me know. I need 1 WR, 1 TE and 1 Flex among this crap:

Corey Davis vs Texans
Sammy Watkins @ Steelers
Brandon Marshall @ Bears
John Brown @ Bengals
Sterling Shepard @ Cowboys
Eric Ebron @ Redskins
Ben Watson vs Browns

Right now I have Corey Davis, Eric Ebron and Watson in the flex - really debating about throwing a flyer on Marshall in the flex with Baldwin out and the Bears secondary looking beatable.

Way to go, David Johnson, you BUM ! ! !
49e2d954516c548f4c481dd52dadaa19.jpg

I need 2 of 4.

Corey Davis
Rex burkhead
Calvin Ridley
Wendell Smallwood

Smallwood is backing up Clement for Philly, Corey Davis has breakout potential but hasn’t found end zone this year, Burkhead isn’t getting touches really, Ridley plays 2nd and 3rd fiddle in ATL passing game.

Guy with Jimmy G in my league is interested in Watson. I have Mahomes and Kelce. Thinking of throwing him Watson for Tyreek Hill, thoughts?

Back