• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Thread

I'm considering offering:
A Rodgers
J Landry
Lamar Miller

For:
Matt Ryan
Deandre Hopkins
D Johnson

I have Goff on the Bench.

Thoughts?

I'm considering offering:
A Rodgers
J Landry
Lamar Miller

For:
Matt Ryan
Deandre Hopkins
D Johnson

I have Goff on the Bench.

Thoughts?

I think you'd be getting the better end of the deal...I imagine D Johnson is David and not Duke?

Landry will be drawing top coverage all year and freeing up Callaway, and doesn't have the upside that Hopkins has IMO. Browns are also relying pretty heavily on the rushing game. I just can't see Rodgers making it to week 10 healthy. Lamar Miller and David Johnson, to me, are a wash.

Matt Ryan has weapons everywhere and is starting to get back to top form. With Ridley looking like a game breaker, that can only increase Ryan's value. I'd go with it if you can pull it off.

Last edited:
I have injuries to like 1/2 my squad but am still in 1st place thanks for crazy individual performances.

For week 4 I am going to need to choose 2 of the following: L Murray, Frank Gore, Corey Davis, Corey Clemment. Any expert advice is appreciated...I'm playing my arch rival this week.

really glad I started Kupp at flex this week

might have to start Goff after Cousins going forward

I have injuries to like 1/2 my squad but am still in 1st place thanks for crazy individual performances.

For week 4 I am going to need to choose 2 of the following: L Murray, Frank Gore, Corey Davis, Corey Clemment. Any expert advice is appreciated...I'm playing my arch rival this week.

Clement and Davis. Mariota is back and Davis should get his looks - its still a flyer, but better than Gore or Murray (unless you already started him), especially if its PPR.

I'm a Davis owner and I am benching him this week for some combination of Boyd, Watkins, Shepard and John Brown. Not sure which two yet, they all seem about the same.

Busted up L. McCoy or Agholar?

McCoy has a good matchup, but the rib injury could force him out early (maybe not even play)

Wentz returns, which might reduce the volume of throws going to Agholar. TN is a touch match up as well.

You just have to start Burton every week at this point. It understandably took a few games, but he has nice chemistry with Trubs.

I've got a second fantasy league that I autodrafted and only touched the day before Week 1 and today. I started Rivers, Gordon, Ekeler, and Allen and got 82.5 from them. May just roll with that even when Mixon comes back.

Had the #2 waiver in Pit 2 and missed on Desean Jackson after Week 2. I took Tyler Boyd with the top waiver this week. He's a nice consolation prize.

Need 1 RB and 1 Flex out of the following:

Adrian Peterson @ NO -- decent going so far, but he is questionable and it's on MNF
Sony Michel vs IN -- seems to have finally broken out
James Conner @ ATL -- seems like a favorable match-up, and will he try to prove he can be the feature guy in Pitt to entice them to get rid of Bell
Cooper Kupp @ SEA -- amazing game last week, but probably not an every week thing

I have Cam and Mahomes in my league (1 QB, .5 ppr). I have a pretty strong team, two top 10 rbs (hunt and Mccaffrey) decent WR (tyreek hill, JUJU, Kupp, larry fitz) jordan reed at TE. Basically I know i have a decent shot. The only struggle I'm having right now is whether to trade one of the QB's and try to upgrade, mainly at WR. I can't decide if it's worth the risk, because having a top 5 QB as your backup can help if one of these guys goes down. Any thoughts?

Barca- I'd go Conner and Michel. They both have top 10 RB potential this week. Kupp would be my next choice, I just dont trust AP as much as I should probably.

Guys are dumping first and second round picks on the wire (Bell and Fournette) so now I am even more confused than I have been the past three weeks. Never been this hard to set my lineup. I’ve got these options (help please!)

Bell or Conner (own)
Gio Bernard or Mixon (own)
Fournette or TJ Yeldon (own)

Already own Breida and Lindsay who I snagged off wire.

There’s also the Cook or Vance Mac question I need to resolve ASAP as Vance will be gone real soon.

Conner seems obvious but my boy Jeremy Fowler seems convinced LeVeon is coming back in 3 weeks.

Thanks...

Bell said that he was coming back during Week 7 at the latest, right?

Need to start two of Cook, Edelman, and Boyd. I’m wary about Cook’s injury and his 20 yards last week. Boyd has been clicking in Cincy. I think Brady will be desperate to get Edelman involved tomorrow. But it’s tough to sit Cook.

Need to start two of Cook, Edelman, and Boyd. I’m wary about Cook’s injury and his 20 yards last week. Boyd has been clicking in Cincy. I think Brady will be desperate to get Edelman involved tomorrow. But it’s tough to sit Cook.

What does the rest of your team look like and are you in a ppr league?

Pit 2, .5 PPR

Goff
Ingram
Thomas
Graham
2 flex

Cook
Powell
Edelman
Boyd
Agholor
Gabriel