• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Thread

Guys are dumping first and second round picks on the wire (Bell and Fournette) so now I am even more confused than I have been the past three weeks. Never been this hard to set my lineup. I’ve got these options (help please!)

Bell or Conner (own)
Gio Bernard or Mixon (own)
Fournette or TJ Yeldon (own)

Already own Breida and Lindsay who I snagged off wire.

There’s also the Cook or Vance Mac question I need to resolve ASAP as Vance will be gone real soon.

Conner seems obvious but my boy Jeremy Fowler seems convinced LeVeon is coming back in 3 weeks.

Thanks...

Not sure if you saw this Complacent, but perhaps it helps your thought process.

Also got a tough decision between Goff and Cousins. I've been starting Cousins and he's been great other than, oddly, the Buffalo game. But Goff outplayed him last week so is he who I should look at from now on?

Pulling the trigger and going with Mariota over Wilson at QB. thoughts?

Sadly, neither are attractive options this week. Both are banged up & facing tough D's. I can see Tennessee trying to get the running game going to complement Mariota's improving arm. Russell (better than Mariotta, IMO) has a hammy issue so will not be running as much. Anyone better on waivers? If not, I would try to ride the Mariota bandwagon.

Hate to say it, but Bortles vs KC without a healthy Fournette would be my choice. Do you have someone you could waive other than your QB's?

I’ve determined 7 leagues is a bit too much. Like at least four too many

I hope you played Wilson!! So much for Tennessee having momentum....

only need 95 points from Zeke and D. Watson combined tonight. Easy.

Had Alfred Blue as a starter until Lamar Miller was declared active 90 minutes before kickoff, at which point I flipped him in. Should have waited another hour. Thanks for that one, O'brien.

Buddy of mine is a fantasy insider and texted me this morning to pick up Blue. I should have started him.

I lost by 1.7 on a stat correction. ESPN had the Panthers D with 2 TDs, and they only had 1. Fun stuff. Devonta Freeman was the worst $46 auction draft pick in history.

I lost by 1.7 on a stat correction. ESPN had the Panthers D with 2 TDs, and they only had 1. Fun stuff. Devonta Freeman was the worst $46 auction draft pick in history.

How much did Leonard Fournette go for?

Back