• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Thread

So I'm currently winning fantasy by 2 points, and my opponent has nobody playing tonight. I have the GB defense. Should I pull them and not play a defense? Or should I play the percentages and add to my season point total which could be a tiebreaker for playoffs and seeding later on?

Whelp, too late. Thought I had until 8:30. And of course SF marches down the field on their first drive. Watch my negative defense total lose me the week.

Anyone play fantasy NBA? I signed up for a league for 1st time this year & need some pointers

Anyone play fantasy NBA? I signed up for a league for 1st time this year & need some pointers

Draft centers and point guards first. Wings can be had later in the draft (with the obvious exception of LeBron types).

Draft centers and point guards first. Wings can be had later in the draft (with the obvious exception of LeBron types).

Thanks. Already drafted. How does the roster substitution work? I'm in a standard H2H league with weekly scoring. I'm assuming I should always substitute players on my bench that have a game that day for players that don't have a game. For example Jason Tatum is playing tonight but not tomorrow while Darren Collison is off tonight & playing tomorrow. So I should sub Collison in tomorrow for Tatum?

have a trade on table not sure what i should do and its because i'm already undefeated (plus it's my main league, currently in 16th season) as well as top scorer.

Antonio Brown, Jimmy Graham, Will Fuller, Lamar Miller, Alfred Blue
for
Saquan Barkley, David Njoku

have a trade on table not sure what i should do and its because i'm already undefeated (plus it's my main league, currently in 16th season) as well as top scorer.

Antonio Brown, Jimmy Graham, Will Fuller, Lamar Miller, Alfred Blue
for
Saquan Barkley, David Njoku

Depends on the rest of your team. I'm assuming you have Saquan, or else you wouldn't be considering it. Do you have good bench depth already? Are your other RBs at least decent?

I can't see an undefeated team making that trade as Saquan. I can see it on the Brown side if the rest of your lineup is stacked.

I can't see an undefeated team making that trade as Saquan. I can see it on the Brown side if the rest of your lineup is stacked.

This.

Also, do any of y’all trust Tevin Coleman this week?

Need two from the following:

Cook (if healthy)
Edelman
Boyd
Gabriel

Leaning toward the last two. Both are hot hands and should be in high scoring games vs KC and the Pats respectively.

Need two from the following:

Cook (if healthy)
Edelman
Boyd
Gabriel

Leaning toward the last two. Both are hot hands and should be in high scoring games vs KC and the Pats respectively.

Cook is officially out as of today. Definitely like Boyd from that list, last 2 are close.

Cook would be killing me if I didn't pick up Ingram in the 4th. Cook does hamper my ability to make trades though.

Cook would be killing me if I didn't pick up Ingram in the 4th. Cook does hamper my ability to make trades though.

Have both Cook and Murray, who I really want to cut because he has sucked against everyone but AZ. Had to OJ Howard after his injury to make up for my other injured players, so of course Howard comes back 2 weeks early and scores a TD, so I've lost him.

Speaking of injured RBs, Crowell's not looking so good this week. Have to add someone to replace him, and am between Nelson Agholor, Duke Johnson, and Mike Williams. That's roughly in order of "people who have been good recently" to "people who I'd want to stash for the rest of the season". It's a ppr, so I usually go for a WR, but I feel that Duke Johnson has the best matchup, and RB is my weakest position.

If Crowell is out, add Powell to the mix for me.

Chubb starting RB now that Hyde traded to Jaguars. Fournette must be seriously hurt and out a while. Otherwise Hyde stock down as a backup.

Dalvin Cook is returning this week, but for only a few plays (supposedly). I have both him and Murray, thinking to sit them both and start Golladay (who should see more targets with Tate traded). My other two RBs are Lamar Miller and Tarik Cohen.

Dalvin Cook is returning this week, but for only a few plays (supposedly). I have both him and Murray, thinking to sit them both and start Golladay (who should see more targets with Tate traded). My other two RBs are Lamar Miller and Tarik Cohen.

Is Cohen that much better of a play than Murray? I don’t follow the Bears at all, but I agree that you should definitely start Golloday.

Back