• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Thread

Andrew Luck and Julio Jones with the epic bedshitting in a must win game for me.

With ware out, Damien Williams or James white. Ppr

Ugh... Neither? If I have to pick one, then I would go Williams. White has some potential bc of the PPR, but has kind of been hot garbage this year. Who is on the wire?

hope you went Williams

yes i did because I was (am) worried about White now with Burkhead back and Devlin stealing goal line carries (now a four-headed running back by committee). but will now have to play White or Wilson Jr or McGuire at flex because OBJ is out.

Strick33:
are you not in PPR leagues or play in smaller 6-8 team leagues? not sure on hate for White. he is a RB1 in my 12 team PPR league (#12 overall RB). He has over 1,000 scrimmage yards, 10 TDs and 76 receptions. That's not exactly hot garbage.

The thing with Patriot RB's is you can't count on them week to week. Huge games, then disappear. It's a Belichick thing.

The thing with Patriot RB's is you can't count on them week to week. Huge games, then disappear. It's a Belichick thing.

yep. but white was basically it for several weeks when michel was down. of course they threw in cordarelle patterson though. ha

This. I just hate Pats RBs is what it comes down to, but White has also been pretty quiet lately. PPR-scoring probably netted you one good game out of his last four, WakeForest Fan? Hell, I think Williams has even caught more passes over the same period of time.

I don't know why I constantly subject myself to the frustration of fantasy football it never fails that when I have a really good team everybody underperforms in week 1 of the playoff week. Pick up the Giants kicker who gave me a big giant goose egg after having good production for several weeks in a row. Could still win with a big week out of McCaffrey which means he'll have a really good week but I'll fall just a couple of points short. The number of playoff games I have lost as a big fav is remarkable.

Due to injuries I have to pick 2 of these 6 WR:

Pettis
Mike Williams
Golladay
All 3 from Denver: Hamilton, Patrick or Sutton...all 3 available.

Keenan Allen returns.
Golladay is hurt, maybe.
Pettis against the Bears.

And then there’s Denver.

Help please!

loading up bench spots with folks on the IR who might be worth keeping on the cheap for next year (would be a 7th rounder). Anyone besides Guice, H.Henry, or Marvin Jones Jr. I should be looking at?

Dallas @ TB
Denver @ Oakland

I’m currently starting Dallas

Melvin Gordon apologizes to his fantasy owners

Gurley being a game-time decision is a killer in Championship game -- even if ok I think they'll protect him

leaning J Williams over Gurley, thoughts? also have Coleman

Back