• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 OFFICIAL Fantasy Football Thread

I like Cohen a bit better in PPR. Both players are pretty "boom or bust", but I think Murray is more TD dependent. Both pretty good matchup today.

Pick 2 to start, 1 to bench:

Sammy Watkins @ LA Rams
Allen Robinson vs. Minnesota
Marquez Valdes-Scantling @ Seattle

Pick 2 to start, 1 to bench:

Sammy Watkins @ LA Rams
Allen Robinson vs. Minnesota
Marquez Valdes-Scantling @ Seattle

If Watkins is healthy, would go sammy and mvs.

I've got one too, need 2 flex among:

Mark Ingram
Corey Davis
Greg Olsen
Tyler Boyd
Tarik Cohen

If Watkins is healthy, would go sammy and mvs.

I've got one too, need 2 flex among:

Mark Ingram
Corey Davis
Greg Olsen
Tyler Boyd
Tarik Cohen

I was leaning Watkins (definitely) and MVS. I'm worried about Robinson's matchup, and aside from last week, he hasn't done much.

Who are you starting at TE that isn't Greg Olsen? Kelce or Ertz? Also, PPR scoring or no? I like Ingram either way as one of the choices.

I just picked up MVS to replace Cooper Kupp, so will likely use him next week when Tyreek Hill is on bye. I've been #blessed that I haven't really had to make any roster moves in one league other than things like back-up D and kicker. Only thing I've really had to modify thus far is TE from Walker to Cook to now Howard.

Grabbing Conner off the wire right after the draft was a godsend and I'm quite solid to excellent everywhere else.

I was leaning Watkins (definitely) and MVS. I'm worried about Robinson's matchup, and aside from last week, he hasn't done much.

Who are you starting at TE that isn't Greg Olsen? Kelce or Ertz? Also, PPR scoring or no? I like Ingram either way as one of the choices.

I've got Ebron starting at TE - but I am thinking of not starting him since he is boom or bust in that offense with doyle back. Ingram and Davis is who I have in right now - just not sold on Corey Davis week in and week out.

I've got Ebron starting at TE - but I am thinking of not starting him since he is boom or bust in that offense with doyle back. Ingram and Davis is who I have in right now - just not sold on Corey Davis week in and week out.

I don’t think he’s going to see a decrease of RZ targets tho. Doyle has been back for a few weeks and he’s been alright.

I'm commissioner in a 10 team league and the following trade was proposed and subsequently vetoed by league vote:

Team A (in third place) gives up: Christian Kirk, Marlon Mack and Chris Godwin

Team B (in last place) gives up: Odell Beckham Jr. (and drops TJ Yeldon and a defense).

The two managers are bitching because it didn't go through. I'm trying to be objective, but I'm interested in the board's opinion.

First question would be Unless there’s some significant punishment for finishing last why does the last place team even care to make a trade?

Dalvin Cook has absolutely killed my fantasy season. He hits 80% of his projected points, I win. Meanwhile, he's been a burden on my roster for most of the rest of the year. Took him one spot ahead of McCaffery, Never again. I used to like SNF, but I've blown 2 fantasy leads on it this season-this week (Diggs killed me), and another on Hunt's big TD catch.

My saving grace with Cook was taking Ingram in the 4th.

Need help deciding who to start:

(RB2) Jordan Howard (Chi vs. Det) or Josh Adams (PHI s. NYG)
(WR2) Alshon Jeffrey (PHI vs. NYG) or Amari Cooper (DAL vs. WAS)

Cook or Edelman?

Pick 3, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Flex

S Ware @ Oakland
A Ekeler @ Pitt
AJ Green v Denver (Driskel as QB)
M Mack @ Jax
G Edwards @ Atlanta
K Allen @ Pitt

Back