• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Trump revokes Brennan’s security clearance

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
For speaking out against Trump.

Sitting with a retired member of the military. This should terrify everyone.

fuckin #resistance

giphy.gif

Why should this terrify us? Brennan uses his access to spread false propaganda narratives to poison Trump's presidency.

Here's the truth; it clears Trump and puts Clinton squarely in the crosshairs:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._was_a_set_up_to_sabotage_trump_campaign.html

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

1. Trying to silence one’s political opponents is what fascists governments do. Brennan is a private citizen and is allowed to publicly attack whoever he damn pleases. This is America...not Russia.
2. It will make other members of the military and intelligence communities less likely to speak out
3. It hurts national security. Now the government won’t legally be able to talk to Brennan about anything that happened under his watch (provided his clearance ever gets revoked which is a big if)

And I continue to be amazed that there are so many people willing to allow this county to further slide into authoritarianism.

It’s actually pretty sad.

Brennan was/ís a catastrophe. He should never have been put in a position of authority in intelligence. He is typical of the general Obama foreign policy failure.

Brennan was/ís a catastrophe. He should never have been put in a position of authority in intelligence. He is typical of the general Obama foreign policy failure.

....according to TrumpShills everywhere.

marching orders arrived shortly before the memo released?

In addition, she said, the administration is evaluating clearances for former FBI Director James Comey, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden, former national security adviser Susan Rice, former FBI attorney Lisa Page, former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strozk, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, whose security clearance was deactivated after he was fired earlier this year, and Bruce Ohr, who is still in the Justice Department although he was demoted from associate deputy attorney general.

This is not normal.

But I want to give Brennan a jet-ski!

I have no idea who is starting these fundraisers for these people but they should stop.

I get helping out a guy who just had his pension pulled for political reasons but Brennan doesn’t need public support to defend his security clearance.

Also there is probably a 9 in 10 chance some of these dumb ones like the jetski fundraiser above have been started by hackers or others with malicious intentions.

Back