• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Sancho is so good. He's in great form and PuliSICK has obviously had more than his fair share of injuries, so while I don't think he should necessarily go anywhere in January, I wonder what will happen. Would it shock anyone if Bayern scoop him up given their need for younger wingers? That would suck, but honestly I'd rather see him there than Chelsea...as painful as it would be to see him play for an enemy side.

Last edited:
Sancho is great. It would never surprise me to see anyone good/promising go to Bayern, but I think Pulisic should stay put until he can get a run of games and start showing he can produce numbers. But if Sarri wants him and wants to use him where Barkley/Kovacic are now, as more of a ball progressing attacking midfielder, then that could also be great. Sarri is a genius. If they expect him to come right in and do double digit goals, it might be rough, but he's good enough to play almost anywhere and he's shown with the National Team he has goals in him. So yeah, who knows, but I think he could do much worse than just holding tight and working his way back with Dortmund.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek barely gets minutes for Chelsea and he is better than Pulisic right now. I don’t want him at Liverpool unless Mane leaves, the Lallana spot start/sub role isn’t what he needs.

Amadou Haidara could be the next Naby. Just transferred from Salzburg to Leipzig.

Tiiiiight. Hopefully both get some pitch time.

Say what you will about the club, but Leipzig is a great spot for Adams. There business model is built on playing young talented players and moving them on 2-3 years later for massive profits. Its a perfect situation for him.

Hoffenheim/Bayern today, Leipzig/Dortmund tomorrow -- two pretty good ones.

And Adams will have Nagelsmann as his coach next year, Hoffenheim's current coach, who is a young guy who appears to know what he's doing.

2nd half much better, Neuer just with a great save to keep it 2-1 Bayern. Hoffenheim pushing for it in the 86th minute, and then Lewandoski kills it off. Good stuff all around.

Gonna watch the two Fox matches from earlier. They've struggled this year, and Bosz struggled with Dortmund, but he's going all out with Leverkusen against Gladbach. I love the XI, it should be crazy. Hradecky; L. Bender, Tah, S. Bender, Wendell; Aranguiz, Havertz, Brandt; Bailey, Volland, Bellarabi. Great chance to see Havertz a little deeper I guess, but I dig the throw every single attacker out there approach. Basically one recognized defender, two converted midfielders, and an attacking left back as the back 4, then Aranguiz (who's a pretty busy not conservative midfielder) and five attackers. Fun.

Leipzig doing it again and getting young Austrian midfielder Hannes Wolf from Salzburg. Joining in the summer, just like Haidara.

Dortmund on absolute fire right now, Hannover is done. It was 1-0 at half, should have been more, and they have come out in the 2nd and dismantled them, with 3 in about 10 minutes.

Dortmund on absolute fire right now, Hannover is done. It was 1-0 at half, should have been more, and they have come out in the 2nd and dismantled them, with 3 in about 10 minutes.
Watched a bit of this one. Dortmund was just crushing them. Reus should have had at least two in the opening 45.

Tyler Adams with a perfect debut for Leipzig. Played 90 mins, and didn't put a wrong foot forward from most accounts I read. Twitter is ablaze with praise.

Back