• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

I watched both the Dortmund and Leipzig matches. Both really fun matches to watch, but for different reasons. Dortmund is so fun to watch. Man do they have some talented offensive players. My favorite team to watch in the Bundesliga. But you can't give up 4 goals to Leverkusen, guys.

The Leipzig match had some moments, notwithstanding the final score. Werner had a virtually open goal that he scores on 9 times out of 9.5. Nkunku is a fun player to watch. Fed Werner like he was in a high chair. The last half of the season should be interesting. There are 4 or 5 teams that could win it.

Sancho and Haaland with more goals today. Ridiculous. Sancho is gonna go 20/20 this season and Haaland might get 20 in half the season.

Nice bounce back from RB today, but Gladbach also cruised. Fun race this year. Bayern at Koln tomorrow.

Wholesome, endearing content from the Bundesliga.

I didn't realize that Reyna was American. Is it me or does it seem like the Bundesliga has more than it's share of American players?

You didn't realize the son of one of the USA's most capped players is American?

Que?

Sancho and Haaland with more goals today. Ridiculous. Sancho is gonna go 20/20 this season and Haaland might get 20 in half the season.

GOOD THING UNITED DIDN'T THINK HAALAND WAS WORTH IT AND GOT IGHALO INSTEAD

BUMP!!!!!

The world's most German soccer league returns tomorrow with the Revierderby and the possibility of several young Americans getting PT.

Very excited for Schalke-Dortmund at 9:30am (EST) on FS1. Hoping that Weston starts for Schalke and Gio gets some time off the bench for Dortmund.

Bundesliga TV schedule: Saturday, May 16

Dortmund vs. Schalke, 9:30am, FS1, FOX Deportes, Sling Blue, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, Vidgo and fuboTV (free trial)

RB Leipzig vs. Freiburg, 9:30am, FS2, TUDN, Sling Blue + World Sports, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, Vidgo and fuboTV (free trial)

Augsburg vs. Wolfsburg, 9:30am, FOX Soccer Plus and fuboTV (free trial)

Dusseldorf vs. Paderborn, 9:30am, FOX Soccer Match Pass

Hoffenheim vs. Hertha Berlin, 9:30am, FOX Soccer Match Pass

Frankfurt vs. Monchengladbach, 12:30pm, FS1, TUDN, Sling Blue, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, Vidgo and fuboTV (free trial)

Bundesliga TV schedule: Sunday, May 17

Cologne vs. Mainz, 9:30am, FS1, FOX Deportes, Sling Blue, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, Vidgo and fuboTV (free trial)

Union Berlin vs. Bayern Munich, Noon, FS1, UniMas, TUDN, Sling Blue, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, Vidgo and fuboTV (free trial)

Bundesliga TV schedule: Monday, May 18

Werder Bremen vs. Bayer Leverkusen, 2:30pm, FS2, FOX Deportes, Sling Blue + World Sports, Hulu + Live TV, AT&T TV, Vidgo and fuboTV (free trial)

https://worldsoccertalk.com/bundesliga-tv-schedule/

Last edited:
Part of me doesn't want to watch, but most of me knows I will. C'mon Lawn Ballers!

Tough choice between my (our) Lawn Ballers, the official Bundesliga team of OGBoards, and the Revierderby.

Possible American involvement this weekend:

Schalke - McKennie
Dortmund - Reyna
Leipzig - Adams
Wolfsburg - Brooks, Llanez (not in this week's 18)
Dusseldorf - Steffen (out injured) and Morales
Frankfurt - Chandler
Gladbach - Johnson (out injured)
Bayern - Alphonso Davies (young Canadian, but worth watching)
Bremen - Sargent

MY MARCO ROSE

MY GLADBACH

i know they're like best buds with liverpool but i really like marco rose and wish he'd coach everton

Part of me doesn't want to watch, but most of me knows I will. C'mon Lawn Ballers!

Tough choice between my (our) Lawn Ballers, the official Bundesliga team of OGBoards, and the Revierderby.

Probably going to have the Revierderby on the main TV and The Bowlers on the laptop. Although I will reevaluate that decision once lineups are announced.

Also Chupe I think I've decided to become a Schalke fan. It is the Everton thing to do. But I hold no ill will towards the Lawn Bowling Sports Drinks.

Gladbach and Schalke are both acceptable. I support both of your decisions, Towniedeac and BillBrasky. Plus, you have Jonjoe at Schalke. That makes sense.

I think Rose would be open to going anywhere; I don't think any prior relationship with Klopp or whoever would cause him to hesitate. I like him a lot. I like that his main assistant, Rene Maric, got started as a teenager founding that Spielverlagerung analysis blog, and still isn't 30, I don't think. And I like Marcus Thuram a lot.

I love Carlo, and any time you have a chance to get someone like him you go for it, but if Rose consolidates this campaign and fights for Champs League spot next year, he'll be hot property. Carlo doesn't stick around a place too long lately. That would be fun to see.

Can't wait til 9:30am. It's been waaaaaay too long. Let's do this BvB!

Bundesliga is going with five subs the rest of the season, too, so some of those Amerikanisch will have better chances to get on if they're in the 18 but not REGULAR regulars.

Werder v Bayer on Monday will be interesting. Want to get a more full and complete look at Milot Rashica, whose name has popped up recently in some Liverpool transfer rumors, and it's always fun to watch Bayer's studs. Analytics people/the numbers seem to like Rashica a lot. Sargent could also see time, I guess. And if Shaqiri leaves, it could be a Kosovar for Kosovar replacement.

17 year Gio Reyna STARTS for Dortmund. First start as a professional. McKennie also starting in the Revierderby.

Tyler Adams starts for RBL
Brooks starts for Wolfsburg

Big morning for Americans

Back