• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Timo popped up in some interesting places today. Digging this, even if a disappointing afternoon on the Lawn overall for the RasenBallers.

Nice. Liverpool loanee Taiwo Awoniyi just scored for Mainz @ Koln to make it 2-1. I think this might be the first time I've seen him for an extended time. Came on at half.

He's had a weird few years on loan where he scored bunches for Mouscron in Belgium over two spells, but absolutely no one else.

Mainz are even now! Man, they hadn't done anything for 60 minutes.

No live mascots in the stadiums -- new rules. So no Hennes the Goat in the Koln Stadium for the first time in 12 years. That explains the collapse. But Hennes has just recently become a father, so that is exciting.

Some hot shot teenager starting for Bayer this afternoon. Know nothing about him, but could be something to keep an eye on.

And promptly scored a true center forward's goal. He can do everything. Can probably play in any of the advanced positions and has played deeper some, too.

Just whiffed on that near post header clearance though, which cost them a goal.

Both of these teams are sooooooo soft and shaky. Bayer much better going forward, I guess that's why Werder are probs getting relegated. Makes for a great watch, though. 1-3 now, Bayer.

Official Bundesliga 2018-19 thread

Bremen defense was soooo bad. Their midfield was also bypassed with incredible ease. Looking forward to Sargent lighting up Bundesliga 2 next season.

Werder got back to training a week later than everyone, but are, of course, also just terrible.

This will probably get taken down soon, so catch it while you can. Havertz v Werder. Is he like 6'2" now? Smooth athlete.

Totally forgot about this, spaced out in conference-land. 4-0 Hertha now. All 2nd half goals. Oh well, full day tomorrow, doesn't look like I missed much.

Back