• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Havertz! On fire. Great, calm, right-footed finish.

Embolo looking like he might have to come off for Gladbach, unfortunately.

Yeah, Stindl on for Embolo. That's a blow, though Stindl is pretty good, just a different dynamic.

Leverkusen dominated the first half

Let’s hope Rose makes some adjustments

My man Marcus!

So soft form Bayer. God. Bosz-ball at its purest.

Almost 2!

Wolfsburg missed a sitter a few minutes ago -- well, maybe not a sitter, but a really good chance -- to get equal with BVB.

Maxi Arnold is in prime Maxi Arnold territory right now though for a Maxi Arnold special.

And the penalty holds up! Crazy. Huh, weird, I mean, that ball was practically already out of play when the defender made contact.

Havertz! So cool. If only my man Yann had slightly stronger hands.

Wolfsburg threatening here. Steffen shot caused Burki problems -- Steffen is the guy who prob should have leveled earlier.

Sancho time. For Brandt.

And Bailey for Bellarabi in Gladbach/Bayer. I like both those changes, no offense to Brandt.

Sounds like I've been watching the wrong game

Dortmund dominated the first half but its been all Wolfsburg in the 2nd. Just can't get the equalizer doe.

John Brooks has impressed me, especially with his passing, just wish he was a tad more athletic.

Back