• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Do y’all use the FotMob app?

Just discovered it and holy shit it’s awesome

Anddd there’s the Dortmund second

Sancho and Hakimi combine to get BVB's second. They've both been insane all year.

Don't think that's a red in the Wolfsburg/BVB match. Looked like an accident. Bumped, both challenging for the ball, leg kind of lingers there while the other guy looking to change direction. Looks wayyyyy worse in replay. I think the ref's got that wrong.

Don't think I remembered that Hakimi was still on loan. I thought it had been permanent and there was a buyback or something, but that will be a nice piece for Madrid to add -- Carvajal-esque. In the Madrid-Germany-Madrid path, if not style; Hakimi looks way more dynamic.

Don't think that's a red in the Wolfsburg/BVB match. Looked like an accident. Bumped, both challenging for the ball, leg kind of lingers there while the other guy looking to change direction. Looks wayyyyy worse in replay. I think the ref's got that wrong.

Agreed the red seemed quite harsh

Totally spaced out at 3-0 Bayern and now it's 3-2? It was on right in front of my face! Gotta put this computer down.

Spaced on the early match today, doesn't sound like Schalke are doing BilllBrasky well. Rough start after the break for them.

But Timo scored a nice little goal to open thing against Mainz. Upamecano back after suspension.

Yeah, I love this RB lineup where Kampl and Sabitzer are the deepest central midfielders. I think that's when they've been at their best this year, but those aren't a traditional pair you'd put there.

RB just cruising right now. Mainz look out of it. They may need to bring on my man Taiwo Awoniyi to save them again.

I wonder how it is in the stadium for the players, but the pumped in crowd noise makes for a slightly less weird tv viewing experience. I haven't felt too weird though, after the first match I was pretty cool with no fans. I like hearing something, at least

Nice McKennie profile here at half. McKennie, Adams, and Reyna will be fun to follow. Sargent looks busy and bustly and athletic, but haven't seen enough other than energy the few times I've seen him in the Bundesliga.

Anyone else watch the early one today? How did McKennie look?

Oh man, that was like a knife through hot butter. RB may equal their 8-0 from the previous match. Damn, Mainz are slooooooow.

TIMO!

Back