• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Rhineland Derby! Koln on fire lately -- still the obvious disadvantage of not having Hennes the Goat in the stadium -- and Dusseldorf will be up for it, as they are fighting relegation.

A little bummed to see no Bunde today, but it's kicking right back off tomorrow! Sweet. And it's probably the title decider.

This should be a good one. Gio Reyna on the bench for BVB.

It doesn't look like too many surprises for either squad -- only eyebrows are at Sancho still on the bench, and I thought Favre may have gone with one or both of Handsome Emre and Witsel, but he goes with Dahoud and Delaney instead.

Was wondering where Corentin Tolisso was, but I guess he got hurt again in training before this restart happened. Man, I really like him, but he has not had good luck at Bayern. Coutinho is also hurt, but with Bayern announcing they weren't going to take up the buy option on the loan, they may have just bailed on him, anyway.

DER KLASSIKER. DER DER DER.

Kinda think Haaland maybe should have done a little better there on that early chance.

This should be a good one. Gio Reyna on the bench for BVB.

It doesn't look like too many surprises for either squad -- only eyebrows are at Sancho still on the bench, and I thought Favre may have gone with one or both of Handsome Emre and Witsel, but he goes with Dahoud and Delaney instead.

Was wondering where Corentin Tolisso was, but I guess he got hurt again in training before this restart happened. Man, I really like him, but he has not had good luck at Bayern. Coutinho is also hurt, but with Bayern announcing they weren't going to take up the buy option on the loan, they may have just bailed on him, anyway.

I think he's holding back Reyna and Sancho for second half bursts of energy and pace. Let guys like Davies wear down a bit.

Both sides have had good chances so far. Fun game.

So does the crowd noise have cheering at the appropriate times? Kinda like the 'BOO' button on the old bubble hockey?

Yeah, FOX kind of making a mockery of the crowd noise thing when they pump it up for the away team's goal. Clever chip, weak hand by Burki there.

Gimme Sancho for 45 here. Not sure I saw too much of Hazard in that half.

Enjoyed the first half and the piped in crowd noise. Soft goal for Kimmich doe, Tim Howard never lets that in.

I guess watching the replay the crowd noise post-goal does sound like an appropriate away fan section volume and they pump it back up after kickoff. Sorry FOX.

Back