• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Damn that should have been on a handball on Boateng. He made himself bigger by outstretching his arm. Where’s VAR?

Hmmmm, he def made himself bigger, but was turning away and starting from being on the ground, and with that twist I don't think it was an unnatural stretch of the arm towards the ball, but yeah. I dunno, tough one for me, I think an ok no call? Tough one.

Last edited:
Wouldn't mind an additional trial in England or across Europe of this 5 sub/full squad bench rule, and see how that worked. I know Italy already allows a 11 or 12 person bench to be named. Maybe a use it or lose it sub option at half, then no more than three instances of subbing allowed, so no more stoppages or something.

Did Diaby a disservice the other day by comparing his hairline to Mane's. It's kind of high, but nowhere close to Sadio-level. Sorry, Moussa, gotta admit when I'm wrong. His blonde streak is definitely Mane-esque, but has a little wave in it.

Maxi Arnold is the mirror of James Ward-Prowse of Germany/Bundesliga. They have had oddly similar trajectories. Maxi left-footed, JWP, right. Both reddish/blonde-ish, 25, one club (senior) men, heavy under-21 National presence (captaining), periphery of full national squad, nothing super outstanding physically, but ELITE delivery/dead ball skillz.

Arnold at Wolfsburg: 2011 - 214 apps 26 gls
Ward-Prowse at Southampton: 2011 - 222 apps 21 gls

Arnold U-21: 23 (5)
Ward-Prowse U-21: 31 (6)

Arnold: 1 senior cap
Ward-Prowse: 2 senior caps

Last edited:
Lol, he was like a foot away and didn't extend his arm. This is Maxi time.

Chandler picking up where he left off before the long break.

What a gaffe by Hertha's keeper. Oof. 10-man RB go up 2-1.

Adams has looked sharp today.

Holy howler Batman

Adams at RB is still not my jam but he was a big part of the buildup and turnover there.

Last edited:
I told y’all that Lookman has the composure of a toddler

What an incredibly stupid foul. Good riddance.

Back