• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Such a great ball from Phonzie, Kingsly needs to finish that.

How in the hell does Kohr not have a yellow by now?

And magically German VAR works when it benefits Bayern

Guess it was still in quarantine during the Dortmund game

And magically German VAR works when it benefits Bayern

Guess it was still in quarantine during the Dortmund game

I mean, that was clearly onside. Also, there was a pen that wasn't given to Bayern in that game as well so that point is kinda moot.

Honestly its just refreshing to see that German VAR is just as biased and crooked as England's

Can't let technology ruin decades of referee manipulation

Twellman mentioned it, and I guess it hadn't stood out in the previous few Bayern matches I've caught since the restart, but Goretzka did look way more jacked walking off just then.

I know other countries exist and play soccer, but the talent under 25 that both Germany and France have right now is kind of crazy.

Twellman mentioned it, and I guess it hadn't stood out in the previous few Bayern matches I've caught since the restart, but Goretzka did look way more jacked walking off just then.

mcscm97esnhf5l6a_1590828017.jpeg

I know other countries exist and play soccer, but the talent under 25 that both Germany and France have right now is kind of crazy.

not gonna pretend I've ever been a big soccer guy, but this last month of Bundesliga and all the fun young guys -- especially the USMNT guys -- and talented veterans move the league to the top of my Euro club watching

For sure. Bundesliga is great for giving young players and coaches chances, and most of the teams play pretty openly (or at least NOT boringly/negatively) -- one of the good things Klinsmann and others convinced the clubs to focus on after they had a (relatively) rough patch in the national team back in the aughts.

not gonna pretend I've ever been a big soccer guy, but this last month of Bundesliga and all the fun young guys -- especially the USMNT guys -- and talented veterans move the league to the top of my Euro club watching

For sure. Bundesliga is great for giving young players and coaches chances, and most of the teams play pretty openly (or at least NOT boringly/negatively) -- one of the good things Klinsmann and others convinced the clubs to focus on after they had a (relatively) rough patch in the national team back in the aughts.

JCAS feel free to stick around going forward. El Chup is 100% correct, lots of great young players and coaches, a fun attacking style out of most clubs and you're very unlikely to get a boring 0-0 game.

3. Liga continues to be wild. After today's matches, with 7 games to go Kaiserslautern is only 5 points clear of relegation.

MSV Duisburg is three points clear of Bayern II and Eintracht Braunschweig, Mannheim and Wurzburger are 4 points off, and Ingolsdadt and 1860 are 5 points off.

JCAS feel free to stick around going forward. El Chup is 100% correct, lots of great young players and coaches, a fun attacking style out of most clubs and you're very unlikely to get a boring 0-0 game.

Yeah, pretty sure it’s gonna replace EPL as my casual weekend morning watch.

Never felt good about picking a team, but have pulled for Dortmund lately due to the Pulisic stint and as best challenger to Bayern, but need to dig deep to figure out who my squad is.

Was reading about Union Berlin this week. Interesting history.

Yeah, pretty sure it’s gonna replace EPL as my casual weekend morning watch.

Never felt good about picking a team, but have pulled for Dortmund lately due to the Pulisic stint and as best challenger to Bayern, but need to dig deep to figure out who my squad is.

Was reading about Union Berlin this week. Interesting history.

Union is fucking fascinating.

The three videos below are definitely worth the watch.

We've got Bundesliga today, Hoffenheim (would you shop at a store called 'unpainted Hoffenheims?' I always think of Raising Arizona, I know it's not the same. Whatever.) v. RB, and we've got Coppa Italia semi (Juve v. Milan) at the same time! What to do!

I think I can more easily watch a replay of the Coppa Italia, so may watch the Bundesliga live, or do a double screen thing.

One thing hindering my ability to really go all in on Bundesliga is the complete lack of studio show during these matches.

Back