• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

So much careless possession from Dortmund in the second half. Not their best today. The good news is that even with a draw, they gain points on Bayern (as of now) as Leverkusen is up 2-1.

Gonna need to pull up the replay of this Dortmund v Hoffenheim match. Sounds fun.

Tyler Motherfucking Adams. Beast mode. He might even be United quality.

McKennie is at...right back today?

I didn’t watch today, but I think Tedesco has had him there at least once before. I forget if it was a wing back or back 4 or if he was on the right side or of a three though. I don’t remember it going so well that day, but I could be imagining all this.

Sargent won the free kick that led to 40yo Claudio Pizarro scoring an equalizer in extra time against Hertha today.

Eintracht Frankfurt v 'Gladbach, two teams I've enjoyed watching this season, is 1-0 to Eintracht at half. Da Costa got a goal near the whistle. No Jovic today, which is a bummer, but still Haller and Rebic with Gacinovic right behind them is fun. I also hope Plea and Cuisance get on for 'Gladbach in the 2nd.

Last edited:
Eintracht Frankfurt v 'Gladbach, two teams I've enjoyed watching this season, is 1-0 to Eintracht at half. Da Costa got a goal near the whistle. No Jovic today, which is a bummer, but still Haller and Rebic with Gacinovic right behind them is fun. I also hope Plea and Cuisance get on for 'Gladbach in the 2nd.

Fabian was back in the lineup today, too

Josh Sargent starting in the Bundesliga for the first time tonight for Werder Bremen v VfB Stuttgart.

This is pretty crazy. Goal line save by...the snow.

Back