• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Flipped back over during halftime of the Everton game and its been chaos for 10 minutes

Reus gets a straight red from a tackle from behind and Caliguri responds with a 25 year electric free kick. Then Wolf gets a straight red for an even worse tackle from behind.

So its 3-1 Schalke and Dortmund are down to nine men.

Last edited:
Mainz - Leipzig 3-3 now after Mainz fight back from 1-3 down. Good stuff.

Dortmund maybe getting Brandt and T. Hazard for basically what they made for Pulisic is some next-level shit.

Leverkusen has been on fire since Bosz took over. What happens with them is going to be interesting. Can’t imagine they’d cash in on too many of they qualify for Champs League. I’d love Havertz, but I’m guessing it’s too early for him and he’ll go to Bayern anyway.

Dortmund, despite an iffy performance today, have a chance to steal the title next weekend. PuliSICK! scores in his final appearance at Signal Iduna Park.

I feel like this has been mentioned before, so apologies if so, but the documentary Trainer! is on Netflix now, following three lower division coaches in Germany over the course of a year: Frank Schmidt, Andre Schubert, and Stephan Schmidt, who have varying degrees of success with Heidenheim, St. Pauli, and Paderborn. Cameos from Klopp, Armin Veh, Hans Meyer, among others. It was very good.

Also, Dortmund signed Nico Schulz from Hoffenheim.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bunde...schulz-from-hoffenheim-germany-left-back-4697

Dortmund confirm T. Hazard and Julian Brandt signings. Those are two very good gets.

Nah, they sold Pulisic. They probably won't sell Sancho until next year, I think. But who knows -- I guess he could go if they get stupid money, but they apparently got both of those guys combined for about what Pulisic went for. They're pretty well covered now, regardless.

Nah, they sold Pulisic. They probably won't sell Sancho until next year, I think. But who knows -- I guess he could go if they get stupid money, but they apparently got both of those guys combined for about what Pulisic went for. They're pretty well covered now, regardless.

English clubs are just so dumb. As the #1 USA FAN even I can admit that Brandt and Lil' Hazard are currently better than CP10, yet they sold him to purchase those two. The continental clubs have made hundreds of millions of the stupidity of our English sides.

English clubs are just so dumb. As the #1 USA FAN even I can admit that Brandt and Lil' Hazard are currently better than CP10, yet they sold him to purchase those two. The continental clubs have made hundreds of millions of the stupidity of our English sides.
But...shirt sales.

Back