• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

This aged well...

Far be it from me to defend a Scouser-lover, but he wrote that in August. Of last year.

Bayern WON their league last year with Gnabry missing some time after that injury, not much, but some.

I'd say timdunk's point was pretty well proven out.

Sooooo...
What point do you think you are making here?

Excited to watch Chupe and I's Lawn Bowlers this morning instead of poopy Everton. Tyler Adams THE GOD is back starting and running the midfield for the league leaders.

Yes, OUR Lawn Ballers looked ok that first half, just need to find the finishing touch. My boy Timo will bring us through unless it gets too loud and his ears start to hurt.

Posted this in the PL thread yesterday, but Erling Brevik Haaland scored twice for Dortmund yesterday for his fifth goal in less than an hour of match time since joining them.

Damn jinxed it. Eintracht with a hell of a goal. They also have cool shirts.

Need to shift Tyler into the midfield and away from the wing. Our Bowlers seem to have lost control of the match.

I do love the young frenchie centerback pairing of Upamecano and Konate, but not sure where Konaté is, I know he’s been hurt off and on. Haven’t paid as close attention this season.

Just signed Dani Olmo, too, which should be fun.

A true Brasky sub: his boy Lookman in for his boy Adams. What a squad. The best energy drink dodgy financial/ownership structuring clever scouting/development can buy.

Damn not looking good. Tough day on the lawn playing sport with a ball.

I was intrigued by Leipzig's form this year, so I watched the game against M'Gladbach on Saturday. Generally underwhelmed by Leipzig's performance. Too many silly turnovers on the wrong side of the pitch. Having said that, Nkunku's game tying strike was a thing of beauty.

I'm really curious to see how they fare in the Knockout Stage of the Champions League.

I need to watch a replay of that one. Gladbach's coach, Marco Rose, was the Red Bull Salzburg coach the previous couple of seasons (and his assistant Rene Maric was one of the main writers on the Spielverlagerung blog, he may have even started it), so Red Bull is everywhere.

Erling Haaland scored two more this weekend, now with 7 in a little over 2 hours of match time.

With the reduced Prem schedule this week, the Bayern vs. Leipzig match is the most compelling one of the weekend for me.

Rough stretch continues for the RB. Just knocked out of the Pokal by Eintracht.

I watched the Dortmund loss. ANOTHER goal for Haaland. Dude is unreal.

^no talk about the Gio Reyna golazo?

That was a thing of beauty. To be fair, the Halaand goal was just a tap in. And he probably stole a goal from his teammate. But the Reyna goal was MAGNIFICENT!

Sabitzer and Werner have missed a couple of great chances for our RasenBallers. Should be at least 1-0 up. Bayern had a penalty overruled by VAR for offside. Good match so far but still 0-0.

Timo’s been good but both he and Sabitzer should have buried those. Adams looking good, too.

Yesterday’s Leverkusen/Dortmund match was wild. Haaland neutralized amd looked normal despite a wide open match. Handsome Emre had a hell of a goal. Look it up. Ended 4-3 to Leverkusen.

Back