• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

Who is this commentary team? C'mon Fox- this is a showcase game, where is your A team

Very weird. Have the two screen thing going but might put on some music so I don’t hear the echoes of the Westfalen.

Dahoud getting rid of the poofy slick back hair is a 100% improvement.

Maybe he shins it, but whatever, gotta get to the spot, still gotta not hack at it.

Freiburg up 1 on RB, but I missed it. Dang. Coffee making was needed.

Schalke keeper looking like a dickhead on that 2nd goal.

Dortmund is just better

I think I can get used to no fans. This is better than what I was doing last Saturday at this time. Haaland is the real deal.

I think I can get used to no fans. This is better than what I was doing last Saturday at this time. Haaland is the real deal.

Somebody needs to snap this guy up as a scout. ASAP.

:thumbsup:

Who is this commentary team? C'mon Fox- this is a showcase game, where is your A team

FOX USA is losing the Bundesliga rights to ESPN this summer, so they have checked out completely. We are getting their international feed.

Missed the second Dortmund goal, feels like that game is over. Gonna perma switch to Leipzig in the second half. I don't like this two screen thing.

FOX USA is losing the Bundesliga rights to ESPN this summer, so they have checked out completely. We are getting their international feed.

Missed the second Dortmund goal, feels like that game is over. Gonna perma switch to Leipzig in the second half. I don't like this two screen thing.

horrendous GK clearance (think Pickford on his best day) where Dortmund received about 15 yards in from midfield. Two passes later Guerrero is in the box and slots one past the horrible Schalke GK to the far side netting.

The type of goal you kinda feel bad about scoring in FIFA, but not really

Back