• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Bundesliga 2019-20 thread

And yeah, Dortmund are in control. Can't really remember much that Schalke did at all. And my man Todibo is off for Schalke, so what's the point. Maybe if Sancho gets on.

3-0. Game. Blouses.

What a counter. just deadly. (another missed save by this Schakle GK. he BLOOWWWWSSSS)

horrendous GK clearance (think Pickford on his best day) where Dortmund received about 15 yards in from midfield. Two passes later Guerrero is in the box and slots one past the horrible Schalke GK to the far side netting.

The type of goal you kinda feel bad about scoring in FIFA, but not really

Sounds about right for a club I've decided to root for.

I didn't hear if there was a reason, but it is interesting that Schalke are going with this keeper instead of Nubel, who's supposed to be the next big thing and has already signed for Bayern. Maybe he's hurt?

Dortmund with the third, but Haaland hurt after a stomp on the foot.

Oof the Schalke keeper.

Also @dv7 nice to see the smug asshole in you hasn’t gone away during quarantine! Me saying Haaland is the real deal doesn’t mean I’ve never heard of or watched him before. I love how you think everyone but you doesn’t know jack shit about European soccer.

Wagner may be the fraud.

Now to switch full time to watch Jules and my RB Boyz and Timo and Ade bring my favorite lawnball sport playing books cooking energy drink doping SQWAD back.

I didn't hear if there was a reason, but it is interesting that Schalke are going with this keeper instead of Nubel, who's supposed to be the next big thing and has already signed for Bayern. Maybe he's hurt?

Dortmund with the third, but Haaland hurt after a stomp on the foot.

It appears his foot is okay he just ran a friggin 4.25 40 up the middle of the field 5 minutes later.

He's a machine that was engineered by the Nazis that fled to Scandinavia after the war. Alf Inge was the first attempt, but much like breeding goldendoodles, it takes a couple of generations to get it right. Gotta get the mix correct, genetics wise.

RB are cool and all, and obviously have good scouting, but them seemingly totally whiffing on Oli Burke and Ade Lookman is kind of funny.

Does it still look like the Bellingham kid from Birmingham is going to sign for Dortmund, or is that still up in the air?

FWIW Lookman actually does not suck

Paraphrasing Ted Knutson, if RB want your player you should probably not let him go

RB are cool and all, and obviously have good scouting, but them seemingly totally whiffing on Oli Burke and Ade Lookman is kind of funny.

I couldn't believe how hard they pursued him after his mediocre loan spell. As an Everton fan I was happy to sell.

FWIW Lookman actually does not suck

Paraphrasing Ted Knutson, if RB want your player you should probably not let him go

I mean he's skilled and talented but his FM ratings for Composure and Determination would be about a combined 12.

Oof the Schalke keeper.

Also @dv7 nice to see the smug asshole in you hasn’t gone away during quarantine! Me saying Haaland is the real deal doesn’t mean I’ve never heard of or watched him before. I love how you think everyone but you doesn’t know jack shit about European soccer.

lol

guess you missed the memo where :thumbsup: is just gentle ribbing

calm down, son. i dont give a shit what you do or do not know about Erling Haaland. it was just a joke.

Did anyone else's Dortmund feed get dropped?

Knutson is mostly right on that re: RB, but everyone still has their misses. I'm in the middle of a serious Knutson/StatsBomb backlash, though. I think Knutson actually knows less about soccer than any of the other cats associated with that place, past and present.

I like the numbers and the graphics a lot, and think they're useful. But I don't think those guys know as much as they put on.

Back