• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Down Goes Silent Sam

Duke's Blue Devils were an elite French rifle dropping force. Not enemy, but not American.

Well they're the enemy today.

Blue Devils, not French.

The Phillies AAA minor league affiliate used to be called the Red Barons. To my knowledge, that's the only instance of something being named after an enemy combatant outside of the Civil War stuff.

Democrats!

every time i go to HHI i get to pass one of my favorite road signs:

Djby6kuVsAE4L-b.jpg

every time i go to HHI i get to pass one of my favorite road signs:

Djby6kuVsAE4L-b.jpg

One of my nephews and some friends (all from NJ) were stopped for speeding in SC while on spring break in the early 90's. The Deputy Sheriff that stopped them went off on them about northerners driving too fast, saying "you Yankees think you can drive as fast as you want. You Yankees have no respect for our laws. Well, you can't go fast in my county." One of the kids replied "I seem to remember Sherman came through here pretty fast"

The kids spent the night in jail.

Old East, Old West, South and several other buildings on the UNC Campus were all built using slave labor. Their continuing existence is an absolute disgrace -- just one of the 754 reasons I do not donate any money to UNC. Any news on when these buildings are going to be torn down?

Old East, Old West, South and several other buildings on the UNC Campus were all built using slave labor. Their continuing existence is an absolute disgrace -- just one of the 754 reasons I do not donate any money to UNC. Any news on when these buildings are going to be torn down?
If you needed more that one reason not to give money to UNC, you are on the wrong board.

Dude, if you want to celebrate people who fought against the US to keep slavery, just defend it without such weird mental gymnastics.

oh i remember you. dick is still tiny, huh?

Back