Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 303

Thread: Q anon

  1. #181

  2. #182
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,763
    Did anybody think it was accidental or apolitical?

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Did anybody think it was accidental or apolitical?
    A former CIA officer saying that he believes disgruntled former US Intelligence officers helped create it is why the tweet is garnering attention.

  4. #184
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,763
    Why does the think disgruntled intelligence people are involved? I havenít seen any Q stuff that seemed rooted in actual intelligence.

  5. #185
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Why does the think disgruntled intelligence people are involved? I havenít seen any Q stuff that seemed rooted in actual intelligence.
    Q is not targeting brain surgeons. Its manipulating emotions. And dummies.

  6. #186

  7. #187
    Republicans are terrible.

  8. #188

  9. #189
    I disagree with you
    ImTheCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    45,906
    and bob's your uncle

  10. #190
    This stuff is so depressing. Not what Q or whoever is saying, because that's so stupid it's comical. But that a decent enough number of people totally buy into it.

  11. #191
    Never Murdered My FIL
    Deacfreak07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    65,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    This stuff is so depressing. Not what Q or whoever is saying, because that's so stupid it's comical. But that a decent enough number of people totally buy into it.
    My mom have a sticker on their car now. She has a masterís degree from Carolina. I think my dad, an MD from Wake, is also really into it. Itís insane that itís basically an internet troll (or foreign agent) and the ego of a reality tv asshole that are driving the whole thing.

  12. #192
    Seems awfully complex for folks that couldnt even keep up in algebra

  13. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Seems awfully complex for folks that couldnt even keep up in algebra
    They don't need to keep up. Just believe what they are told.

  14. #194
    Got to believe that even those making the shit up for Q anon are shocked at the level of the buy-in.

    Really brings PT Barnum's messages new life:

    "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

    or

    "there's a sucker born every minute"

  15. #195
    Makes sense to shift the date to March 4th, you just keep pushing the date to sometime in the future. They struck out when Trump lost because an easy 4 years was gone just like that. Then you had a ticking clock to inauguration which will happen so you need some other bullshit until you can come up with something else for the reason to keep believing into the future. Itís like the crazy doomsday people that put a date to it, the date comes and goes, and they just come up with a new date because they misinterpreted the signs.

  16. #196
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,763
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Got to believe that even those making the shit up for Q anon are shocked at the level of the buy-in.

    Really brings PT Barnum's messages new life:

    "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

    or

    "there's a sucker born every minute"
    I donít think theyíre really making up Q stuff now. I think itís just collective foolishness of people who desperately need to keep a narrative going. Imagine if we were watching Wake games looking for evidence that we were really winning games we lost. Imagine the most ardent blue hair BzzzInner claiming embarrassing losses were part of a rise to greatness.

    As far as I know, Q hasnít hooked people who were already Trumpers or apolitical. Theyíre stuck justifying obvious failures.

    Iíve posted this before but I believe it more now than ever. Q and Trumpism have moved beyond politics to the realm of obsessed fandom. It reminds me of the LOST fanbase many years ago dissecting every frame of the show to solve a big grand mystery that the writers were coming up with week to week. We can only hope that Q Trumpers realize there was no real grand plan and the obsession will disappear.

  17. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    They don't need to keep up. Just believe what they are told.
    Its better if no one can keep up. Don't worry though, they've all done their own research.

  18. #198
    A tribalism of shared delusions...?
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

  19. #199
    Crazy Q Congressperson from GA announces sheíll introduce articles of impeachment against Biden 1/21/21.

  20. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    Crazy Q Congressperson from GA announces sheíll introduce articles of impeachment against Biden 1/21/21.
    Iím sure this new breed of owning the lib members of Congress does great constituent services

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •