Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Q anon

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Did anybody think it was accidental or apolitical?

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Did anybody think it was accidental or apolitical?
    A former CIA officer saying that he believes disgruntled former US Intelligence officers helped create it is why the tweet is garnering attention.

Why does the think disgruntled intelligence people are involved? I havenít seen any Q stuff that seemed rooted in actual intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Why does the think disgruntled intelligence people are involved? I havenít seen any Q stuff that seemed rooted in actual intelligence.
    Q is not targeting brain surgeons. Its manipulating emotions. And dummies.

Republicans are terrible.

I disagree with you
    and bob's your uncle

This stuff is so depressing. Not what Q or whoever is saying, because that's so stupid it's comical. But that a decent enough number of people totally buy into it.

Never Murdered My FIL
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Boy View Post
    This stuff is so depressing. Not what Q or whoever is saying, because that's so stupid it's comical. But that a decent enough number of people totally buy into it.
    My mom have a sticker on their car now. She has a masterís degree from Carolina. I think my dad, an MD from Wake, is also really into it. Itís insane that itís basically an internet troll (or foreign agent) and the ego of a reality tv asshole that are driving the whole thing.

Seems awfully complex for folks that couldnt even keep up in algebra

Quote Originally Posted by 06deacon View Post
    Seems awfully complex for folks that couldnt even keep up in algebra
    They don't need to keep up. Just believe what they are told.

Got to believe that even those making the shit up for Q anon are shocked at the level of the buy-in.

Really brings PT Barnum's messages new life:

"nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

or

"there's a sucker born every minute"

Makes sense to shift the date to March 4th, you just keep pushing the date to sometime in the future. They struck out when Trump lost because an easy 4 years was gone just like that. Then you had a ticking clock to inauguration which will happen so you need some other bullshit until you can come up with something else for the reason to keep believing into the future. Itís like the crazy doomsday people that put a date to it, the date comes and goes, and they just come up with a new date because they misinterpreted the signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilchard View Post
    Got to believe that even those making the shit up for Q anon are shocked at the level of the buy-in.

Really brings PT Barnum's messages new life:

"nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

or

"there's a sucker born every minute"
    I donít think theyíre really making up Q stuff now. I think itís just collective foolishness of people who desperately need to keep a narrative going. Imagine if we were watching Wake games looking for evidence that we were really winning games we lost. Imagine the most ardent blue hair BzzzInner claiming embarrassing losses were part of a rise to greatness.

As far as I know, Q hasnít hooked people who were already Trumpers or apolitical. Theyíre stuck justifying obvious failures.

Iíve posted this before but I believe it more now than ever. Q and Trumpism have moved beyond politics to the realm of obsessed fandom. It reminds me of the LOST fanbase many years ago dissecting every frame of the show to solve a big grand mystery that the writers were coming up with week to week. We can only hope that Q Trumpers realize there was no real grand plan and the obsession will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaconblue View Post
    They don't need to keep up. Just believe what they are told.
    Its better if no one can keep up. Don't worry though, they've all done their own research.

A tribalism of shared delusions...?
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Crazy Q Congressperson from GA announces sheíll introduce articles of impeachment against Biden 1/21/21.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy2016 View Post
    Crazy Q Congressperson from GA announces sheíll introduce articles of impeachment against Biden 1/21/21.
    Iím sure this new breed of owning the lib members of Congress does great constituent services