• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

ah yes re-education camps. What could go wrong.

That's my point. A lot can go horribly wrong. The problem is that the hardcore q people need some type of therapy or cult deprogramming or whatever. I think last week made it abundantly clear that there needs to be some large scale organized effort around this. I don't know the best way to deliver this to the people who are so far down the rabbit hole that they live in an alternate reality.

In Germany there is an entire domestic intelligence agency that monitors and arrests people based on extremist political views. This would never work in the US because a) it would almost definitely be weaponized against black, brown, and indigenous people, the LGBTQ community, anarchists, unions, etc. and b) it definitely does not jive with the first amendment.

In short, I think we're screwed.

It doesn't work here (in Germany) as well. There are so many "right wing" people within that organization, that a former head of that agency now serves as a "poster boy" for the things right wing party AfD wants. We have an openly racist guy as the leader of one of the police unions. We had a lot of "right wing" and openly racist groups within the police and army that acted for years with the knowledge of supervisors and only got caught after whistleblowers and journalists brought those facts to the public. So yes, there is an agency for that, but it is far from "working as intended".

It doesn't work here (in Germany) as well. There are so many "right wing" people within that organization, that a former head of that agency now serves as a "poster boy" for the things right wing party AfD wants. We have an openly racist guy as the leader of one of the police unions. We had a lot of "right wing" and openly racist groups within the police and army that acted for years with the knowledge of supervisors and only got caught after whistleblowers and journalists brought those facts to the public. So yes, there is an agency for that, but it is far from "working as intended".

Thanks for sharing this. I'd imagine such an agency would have similar outcomes here (i.e., being infiltrated by white supremacists).

ah yes re-education camps. What could go wrong.

We already have re-education. It's radicalizing our citizens into domestic terrorists. How do we deprogram it?

It requires Republican leadership and Republican propaganda machines like Fox News to have morals.

Lol

We're screwed.

Everyone get ready for massive blackouts and the Day of Reckoning in DC.

Trust the plan!!!! Today the mass arrests happen and the military takes over. If that doesn’t happen it’s actually because the shadow government is in place and Trump will be taking over again in March. Where We Go dumb as shit, We all go dumb as shit.

#TheStorm

Sidney Powell is standing by at the underground military tribunals once they arrest everyone at the Capitol today

doens't seem like much of a space force presence at the inauguration today

Well that’s it, 12 o’clock and it’s over. Wait it continues because it’s a dumb conspiracy cult.

Shit still going down at the pizza joint, even during the inauguration.

sorry guys, that's current President Trump to you

Shit president trump is about to undoing a lot of shit president trump put in place.

all of this Q stuff seems like people are just fucking with them and they just believe it. i mean shadowprez is one of the dumbest things i have ever heard.

Back