Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Q anon

If someone wants to start a QAnon type thing for Wake Forest sports, I will be a follower. Winning a shadow NCAA tourney would be awesome.

where is this stuff posted? 4chan?

Bernie Eskimo Bro
    TICK

TOCK

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    sorry guys, that's current President Trump to you

This has to be satire, right?

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    A relative to sends it to you unsolicited with dire warnings.

I disagree with you
    "lets up come up with a good codename for this...presidency from the shadows"

"already on it"

Hide your keys!

Or they've seen the term in British politics and think it sounds cool (which it does)

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Neo-nazis and white supremacists are recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Neo-nazis and white supremacists are recruiting.

Feel like all the fuckfaces that posted as ďqĒ should probably be prosecuted. Although they will probably be hard to track down

Primary OGB Benefactor
    Quote Originally Posted by WFcatamount22 View Post
    Feel like all the fuckfaces that posted as ďqĒ should probably be prosecuted. Although they will probably be hard to track down
    I'd be willing to bet that the FBI has a pretty good idea of whom they're dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that the FBI has a pretty good idea of whom they're dealing with.
    I would expect to see more arrests once there is Senate confirmed leadership in the Justice Department. Until then, I think the FBI slow rolls arrests. No sense in doing a lot of leg work twice.

44 year marriage lost over a conspiracy theory that only exists to justify voting to keep Donald Trump in power.

My mom is officially a lost cause. Had a big blowup around new years that was months in the making and she's only gone deeper. She's playing all the hits... Antifa dressed as MAGA idiots at the Capitol, Biden is a pedophile, etc, etc. We have officially had to cut her out for awhile because of the complete lack of respect to our rules/wishes with our 15 month old and it's just not worth it/possible to trust her around the kid after some of the shit she's pulled/said lately.

Pretty sad all around, but the good news is she's prayed about it and Jesus has told her all of her beliefs are true. Who is she to go against the word of god?

that's rough bth9673- I'm sorry to hear that but sounds like you are doing the right thing. Hope she can start to get better.

That r/QAnonCasualities is nuts. There are over 80 threads started in the last 24 hours. All with the same theme of "I lost (insert family member here) to Q."

For all the mainstream media reporting on Q, I donít think Iíve seen a story on how itís tearing apart families.

Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    For all the mainstream media reporting on Q, I donít think Iíve seen a story on how itís tearing apart families.
    first 2 Google results for "qanon tearing apart families"

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/15/95737...families-apart

https://www.washingtonpost.com/techn...support-group/

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceCrewAllStar View Post
    lol I missed this

the rough timeline/flow is

4chan --> 8chan ("q research") --> (kinda fragments here) --> Great Awakening subreddit --> Voat / Youtube (multi-hour rants driven by sidebar algorithmic suggestions) / Facebook, Twitter, Gab, Parler, etc. --> qposts/qalerts (direct web hosting)
    semi-aquatic like otters be.