• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

If someone wants to start a QAnon type thing for Wake Forest sports, I will be a follower. Winning a shadow NCAA tourney would be awesome.

"lets up come up with a good codename for this...presidency from the shadows"

"already on it"

Or they've seen the term in British politics and think it sounds cool (which it does)

Neo-nazis and white supremacists are recruiting.

Neo-nazis and white supremacists are recruiting.

Feel like all the fuckfaces that posted as “q” should probably be prosecuted. Although they will probably be hard to track down

Feel like all the fuckfaces that posted as “q” should probably be prosecuted. Although they will probably be hard to track down

I'd be willing to bet that the FBI has a pretty good idea of whom they're dealing with.

I'd be willing to bet that the FBI has a pretty good idea of whom they're dealing with.

I would expect to see more arrests once there is Senate confirmed leadership in the Justice Department. Until then, I think the FBI slow rolls arrests. No sense in doing a lot of leg work twice.

44 year marriage lost over a conspiracy theory that only exists to justify voting to keep Donald Trump in power.

My mom is officially a lost cause. Had a big blowup around new years that was months in the making and she's only gone deeper. She's playing all the hits... Antifa dressed as MAGA idiots at the Capitol, Biden is a pedophile, etc, etc. We have officially had to cut her out for awhile because of the complete lack of respect to our rules/wishes with our 15 month old and it's just not worth it/possible to trust her around the kid after some of the shit she's pulled/said lately.

Pretty sad all around, but the good news is she's prayed about it and Jesus has told her all of her beliefs are true. Who is she to go against the word of god?

that's rough bth9673- I'm sorry to hear that but sounds like you are doing the right thing. Hope she can start to get better.

That r/QAnonCasualities is nuts. There are over 80 threads started in the last 24 hours. All with the same theme of "I lost (insert family member here) to Q."

For all the mainstream media reporting on Q, I don’t think I’ve seen a story on how it’s tearing apart families.

where is this stuff posted? 4chan?

lol I missed this

the rough timeline/flow is

4chan --> 8chan ("q research") --> (kinda fragments here) --> Great Awakening subreddit --> Voat / Youtube (multi-hour rants driven by sidebar algorithmic suggestions) / Facebook, Twitter, Gab, Parler, etc. --> qposts/qalerts (direct web hosting)

Back