Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Q anon

holy shit the elusive WakeForestRanger comment. i feel like i just saw a red-cockaded woodpecker.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    holy shit the elusive WakeForestRanger comment. i feel like i just saw a red-cockaded woodpecker.
    You must have one helluva a pair of binoculars to see a woodpecker's cock.

SALISBURY, N.C. — He slipped out of bed before sunrise and started driving, spurred by the conspiracy theory he would soon help make famous. As he sped the 350 miles from his hometown in North Carolina to the nation’s capital, Edgar Maddison Welch tilted his cellphone camera toward himself and pressed record.
    Oh no...

Q Anon is Q ANUTS!
    Any Questions?

Conspiracy Theorists Are Burning Snow to Prove It's Fake

New viral videos show TikTok users holding lighters to snowballs to stoke conspiracy theories about “fake snow” they say has been seeded by—wait for it—global environmental philanthropist and Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.

Yeah. It’s a lot.

In the videos, people hold open flames from lighters and other implements directly up to hardpacked snowballs. The snowballs don’t appear to melt, but instead, they burn. “No water, no dripping, no nothing,” says one woman, who believes there’s metal inside the snow, and that Gates is somehow to blame.

This is sublime stuff.
    Birds are real.

Oh man, birdman, your "sublime" joke is great, but I was going to go with the psychoanalysis "sublimation" joke where tiktok experimentation is the newly-acceptable expression of anti-science beliefs

OMG!

What will Gates do NEXT!?
    I love mankind...it’s people I can’t stand!!

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Oh man, birdman, your "sublime" joke is great, but I was going to go with the psychoanalysis "sublimation" joke where tiktok experimentation is the newly-acceptable expression of anti-science beliefs
    The knowledge sublimates directly from Tiktok experiments to accepted fact, skipping the usual intermediate states of hypothesis, theory, “in review”, “in revision” and “in press.”
    Birds are real.

Hey lubes, the gig is up, Tucker spent all day looking into QAnon and couldn't even find their website.

Is there a new date yet or is March 4th still the big Trump is back as president and everyone else is rounded up day??

i'm enjoying the idiotic georgia congresswoman telling us to trust science (but only when it comes to gender, ignore science on climate)

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    This is sublime stuff.
    Science joke. Well done.
    Let’s get this done!

Bernie Eskimo Bro
    Quote Originally Posted by DeacDiggler View Post
    i'm enjoying the idiotic georgia congresswoman telling us to trust science (but only when it comes to gender, ignore science on climate)
    I'm sure her scientific discussion of gender noted that people can be chromosomally one gender, genetically the other, hormonally either/non-binary, with variably sensitive sex hormone receptors, and that gender transitioning/reassignment is the best treatment for gender dysphoria, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KickballDeac View Post
    I'm sure her scientific discussion of gender noted that people can be chromosomally one gender, genetically the other, hormonally either/non-binary, with variably sensitive sex hormone receptors, and that gender transitioning/reassignment is the best treatment for gender dysphoria, right?
    nice try, but the Bible says it's Adam and Eve, not Adam and non-binary variable sex hormone receptor Steve.

Checkmate! Ain't no science like Bible science.

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by KickballDeac View Post
    like she knows words that have more than two syllables.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman View Post
    The knowledge sublimates directly from Tiktok experiments to accepted fact, skipping the usual intermediate states of hypothesis, theory, “in review”, “in revision” and “in press.”
    Don't forget the ambiguous but useful "forthcoming"

Quote Originally Posted by wakephan09 View Post
    Don't forget the ambiguous but useful "forthcoming"
    "in prep"
    Birds are real.