• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

Seeking to understand is not excusing.

Serious mental illness sucks.

As does all serious illness.

It seems pretty clear this guy suffered some bizarre, delusional thoughts. Possibly partly attributed to his exposure to Q anon...

Q anon assholes identified by forensic linguists

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...know-origin-Q-texts-began-QAnon-movement.html

Linguists with the firm OrphAnalytics and École des Chartes both concluded that Paul Furber and Ron Watkins launched the movement
Furber, 55, a tech journalist from South Africa, did not deny the claim
Watkins, 34, who is running for Congress in Arizona, defended the movement but denied that he was Q

54412773-10531793-image-a-52_1645331660471.jpg

54412471-10531793-image-a-56_1645331757943.jpg

Two sets of forensic linguists have published two separate papers using two different techniques to conclude that Q appears to be two people: South African tech journalist Paul Furber, 55, and 4chan internet message board moderator and computer entrepreneur Ron Watkins, 34, according to the studies.

'While relying on two completely different technologies, both stylometric [quantitative study of literary style] analyses could establish that QAnon's early period on the 4chan forum, from October to December 2017, was likely the result of a collaboration between Paul Furber and Ron Watkins,' according to Claude-Alain Roten, the CEO of OrphAnalytics.
Furber and Watkins reportedly worked together until December 2017 and then Watkins took over

^^^^

No one in their right mind would think these two idiots are/were Q. My guess is that the researchers watched the bullshit HBO Q documentary and said yes, it must be these two guys.

^^^^

No one in their right mind would think these two idiots are/were Q. My guess is that the researchers watched the bullshit HBO Q documentary and said yes, it must be these two guys.

Why not? Q's posts were not exactly masterpieces.

Nah, some nerd that makes Bond's gadgets.

That Watkins guy looks exactly like what I imagined Q to be. Bona fide douchebag incel

Geez; hard to believe that there are people on this Planet that dumb. I mean, what do ya think that dude does for a living?

Geez; hard to believe that there are people on this Planet that dumb. I mean, what do ya think that dude does for a living?

He probably has a good job, makes good money, and is well respected in his community.

He probably has a good job, makes good money, and is well respected in his community.

Nah, no way. He likely doesn't have a friend in the world, still smokes 4 packs a day and is a greeter at Walmart.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that.) And definitely not a Jet fan.
He just be a dumb shit.

Last edited:
You should read up on the profiles of Jan 6 and Charlottesville types. Middle class white mostly guys with the money and resources to travel for these things. People you wouldn’t think much about if you saw them on the street.

Last edited:
Nah, no way. He likely doesn't have a friend in the world, still smokes 4 packs a day and is a greeter at Walmart.
(Not that there's anything wrong with that.) And definitely not a Jet fan.
He just be a dumb shit.

I'd say Ph's description is pretty close

Oh I believe him. I would just rather not believe him.
But we'll all agree he be one (dangerous) dumb shit.

This is someone from my HS.

"There is a meme that says, “In order to even begin to understand what’s going on in the world right now, you have to be open to the idea of unlearning almost everything you were taught.“
5 years ago, had you sat me down and told me these things, I never would have believed you. That presidents have not been elected since the 50’s. That our mainstream media was run by the CIA and purported as much truth as China’s. That we are assets of a corporation, enslaved through our birth certificates. That a group of elites controlled every aspect of our world. That those same elites started every major war we’ve been in. That 9/11 was an inside job. That there is a global depopulation agenda. That the value of fiat money is an engineered illusion. That there is a pedophilia ring so expansive, the elites would try to normalize it as a sexual preference. That the faces I saw on milk cartons back in the 80’s were a part of that. That satanic worship was so prevalent, society would accept and allow them under the name of diversity. That satanic pedophiles would ensure aspects of their dark practices would be seeded throughout every major outlet of influence - movies, music, gaming, social media, and television. That making us sick on purpose and withholding known cures has been a lucrative agenda for decades. That the elites would concoct fake pandemics in order to expedite their plan for global government and surveillance. That they would enact such prolific psychological operations on the public that we would remain daft to what’s really going on.
But here’s where they failed..."

Back