• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

Yours is the Source of unfettered Horse Shit. It’s not Fox or Q or anyone..

No, no, no, no.. we are not sitting idly and watching you lads pull this baby-Shit routine.

YOU ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS. You earned it and You OWN IT.

MAGA

How many people do you think the Clintons have had killed?

Republicans love to speak for people who aren’t alive to call their BS.

Last edited:
It’s just sad lonely people who have driven their families away and this is all they have left

“I know of no country in which there is so little independence of mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.”

—Alexis de Tocqueville

It’s just sad lonely people who have driven their families away and this is all they have left

Or this is how they bond with family.

Or this is how they bond with family.

“People in the QAnon community often talk about alienation from family and friends,” View said. “Though they typically talk about how Q frayed their relationships on private Facebook groups. But they think these issues are temporary and primarily the fault of others. They often comfort themselves by imagining that there will be a moment of vindication sometime in the near future which will prove their beliefs right. They imagine that after this happens, not only will their relationships be restored, but people will turn them as leaders who understand what's going on better than the rest of us.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/christmas-is-the-loneliest-time-for-qanon-fans

“I know of no country in which there is so little independence of mind and real freedom of discussion as in America.”

—Alexis de Tocqueville

stop being a fucking dumbass moon. come on man. stop.

This story is batshit.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

Seriously though we can't have people going around doing that kind of garbage and then claiming they're legally insane.

I missed that Moonz quote from de Tocqueville on the Fourth...you missed the better quote from that passage anyways (which is a better fit for the current problems):

"I do not say that there is a frequent use of tyranny in America at the present day; but I maintain that there is no sure barrier against it, and that the causes which mitigate the government there are to be found in the circumstances and the manners of the country more than in its laws.

Probably a safer defense than “I was hired by a rival mob boss.”

Probably a safer defense than “I was hired by a rival mob boss.”

No doubt. I sat in on a trial in federal court dealing with a mobster a few years ago and one of his defenses was that a stuffed teddy bear told him to do it. A better defense still than he was part of the mob, but he still got convicted.

Back