Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Q anon

I read 10 comments saw people talking about moving to Eastern Europe as the last hope, that jews run every country so it doesn't matter, and then clicked on a couple profiles - one of which has an ongoing theory that the lead singer of Rush, Steven Tyler, and Kate Hudson are are trans.

Also why does their website just look exactly like Twitter - it's a blatant ripoff

That thread looked a lot like Bob Staak fan’s trajectory. Though as far as we know he never turned violent.
    Birds are real.

How mentally unstable do you need to be to continue to go along with something where nothing ever happens? Its like the doomsday predictors, the first time you could say alright I got the dates off a little, the second it gets a little harder, and then after like the third, fourth, fifth, 50th time the world doesn't end you probably should realize everything you follow is complete bullshit.

They remind me of fans of a TV show that's going off the rails in season 4.
    Given that Trump's entire presidency has been nothing but a reality show set in the Oval Office, that actually fits. It also fits that it would finally jump the shark in the fourth season.

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Gossett Jr View Post
    How mentally unstable do you need to be to continue to go along with something where nothing ever happens? Its like the doomsday predictors, the first time you could say alright I got the dates off a little, the second it gets a little harder, and then after like the third, fourth, fifth, 50th time the world doesn't end you probably should realize everything you follow is complete bullshit.
    You realize that you are asking people who are still Wake Forest basketball fans.

Q anon believers always remind me of that famous quote from former Texas Agriculture Commissioner Jim Hightower about George W. Bush: "If ignorance ever reaches $40 a barrel, I want the drilling rights to George W. Bush's head."

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    is this real?

The wife and I just started Handmaid's Tale last week, and I think this is it.

Rusty Larue
    100% chance theReff has taken the pledge.

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    The wife and I just started Handmaid's Tale last week, and I think this is it.
    My wife and I started watching it about 6 months ago, and I couldn't do it because it was too close to reality. I watch TV primarily to get away from this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Man that looks like it was a kickass Fourth of July party.

More like fourth of ju-lie! amiright?

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    All this QAnon news from the weekend and no talk about the FL House candidate who went on a Twitter rant about a QAnon conspiracy that Beyoncé is really an Italian woman?

Scooter Banks

I wonder who Q Anon thinks murdered Charlie Daniels?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooshmoo View Post
    I wonder who Q Anon thinks murdered Charlie Daniels?
    Not sure what bs those idiots think but revenge is a dish best served cold. Satan doesn't like to lose.