• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

I read 10 comments saw people talking about moving to Eastern Europe as the last hope, that jews run every country so it doesn't matter, and then clicked on a couple profiles - one of which has an ongoing theory that the lead singer of Rush, Steven Tyler, and Kate Hudson are are trans.

Also why does their website just look exactly like Twitter - it's a blatant ripoff

That thread looked a lot like Bob Staak fan’s trajectory. Though as far as we know he never turned violent.

How mentally unstable do you need to be to continue to go along with something where nothing ever happens? Its like the doomsday predictors, the first time you could say alright I got the dates off a little, the second it gets a little harder, and then after like the third, fourth, fifth, 50th time the world doesn't end you probably should realize everything you follow is complete bullshit.

They remind me of fans of a TV show that's going off the rails in season 4.

Given that Trump's entire presidency has been nothing but a reality show set in the Oval Office, that actually fits. It also fits that it would finally jump the shark in the fourth season.

How mentally unstable do you need to be to continue to go along with something where nothing ever happens? Its like the doomsday predictors, the first time you could say alright I got the dates off a little, the second it gets a little harder, and then after like the third, fourth, fifth, 50th time the world doesn't end you probably should realize everything you follow is complete bullshit.

You realize that you are asking people who are still Wake Forest basketball fans.

Q anon believers always remind me of that famous quote from former Texas Agriculture Commissioner Jim Hightower about George W. Bush: "If ignorance ever reaches $40 a barrel, I want the drilling rights to George W. Bush's head."

The wife and I just started Handmaid's Tale last week, and I think this is it.

The wife and I just started Handmaid's Tale last week, and I think this is it.

My wife and I started watching it about 6 months ago, and I couldn't do it because it was too close to reality. I watch TV primarily to get away from this shit.

All this QAnon news from the weekend and no talk about the FL House candidate who went on a Twitter rant about a QAnon conspiracy that Beyoncé is really an Italian woman?

Back