• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

Yeah, but like 50% of all Facebook pages are bots anyway, so how many of those followers are real people?

Upon further reflection, Qanon is clearly a Russian creation, right?

It continues to amaze me that Putin and modern-day Russia - which has an economy smaller than Texas - is managing to do on the internet what the mighty Soviet Empire and dreaded KGB only dreamed of doing during the Cold War - to disrupt and destabilize the USA and targeted European nations to an unprecedented degree, even without Qanon.

Who came up with "where we go one, we go all?". It doesn't even make any goddamn sense. Shouldn't it be "where one goes, all goes?". W1GAG is still distinctive.

GOP complicit.

Facebook is terrible for the culture anyway. It is a net negative socially, despite the what our resident sociologist says. Its shit

good grief, what a bunch of idiots. Americans, more specifically the typical 21st century Republicans, are fucking so dumb and will be manipulated by any shyster.

We really need Moonz to return to help promote some Qanon. Moonz come back I am really coming around on the satanic cult pedophile global conspiracy thing.

I remember when patriotic conservatives though libDems were the 9/11 truthers.

Given her district she's an almost certain winner, but at least it will be amusing watching all of the headaches and embarrassments she'll cause the House GOP leadership, and national Republicans generally. A worthy replacement to Steve King, as it were. She's certifiably nuts, that's for sure. Somehow it seems fitting that the future of House Democrats are women like AOC, and the future of House Republicans may well be people like Greene. At least Republicans can brag that her election will increase the low number of GOP women in Congress, lol.

Last edited:
Target mask display trasher featured herein:

Back