Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Q anon

Yeah, but like 50% of all Facebook pages are bots anyway, so how many of those followers are real people?

Upon further reflection, Qanon is clearly a Russian creation, right?

It continues to amaze me that Putin and modern-day Russia - which has an economy smaller than Texas - is managing to do on the internet what the mighty Soviet Empire and dreaded KGB only dreamed of doing during the Cold War - to disrupt and destabilize the USA and targeted European nations to an unprecedented degree, even without Qanon.

Quote Originally Posted by wakelaw13 View Post
    Upon further reflection, Qanon is clearly a Russian creation, right?
    So, then, itís a nothingburger.
    Birds are real.

Who came up with "where we go one, we go all?". It doesn't even make any goddamn sense. Shouldn't it be "where one goes, all goes?". W1GAG is still distinctive.

What a bunch of nut jobs.

GOP complicit.

Facebook is terrible for the culture anyway. It is a net negative socially, despite the what our resident sociologist says. Its shit

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbelt Deac View Post

No paywall NPR piece on this... QAnon Supporter Who Made Bigoted Videos Wins Ga. Primary, Likely Heading To Congress

Congratulations, GA 14th.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

They chose embarrassment!

good grief, what a bunch of idiots. Americans, more specifically the typical 21st century Republicans, are fucking so dumb and will be manipulated by any shyster.

fear is a prime mover

these are some seriously scared people

We really need Moonz to return to help promote some Qanon. Moonz come back I am really coming around on the satanic cult pedophile global conspiracy thing.

Rusty Larue
    Heads will roll by Friday!

I remember when patriotic conservatives though libDems were the 9/11 truthers.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Given her district she's an almost certain winner, but at least it will be amusing watching all of the headaches and embarrassments she'll cause the House GOP leadership, and national Republicans generally. A worthy replacement to Steve King, as it were. She's certifiably nuts, that's for sure. Somehow it seems fitting that the future of House Democrats are women like AOC, and the future of House Republicans may well be people like Greene. At least Republicans can brag that her election will increase the low number of GOP women in Congress, lol.
    Last edited by Highland Deac; 08-13-2020 at 11:57 PM.

Target mask display trasher featured herein: