• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

High school teammate of mine been posting some wild Q theories recently. He was never particularly clever, but it surprises me because he was always a staunch libertarian (though the hippie, anti-establishment kind rather than the closeted Republican type)

the posts always emphasize that readers should do their own research and Google the series of ostensibly unrelated real events that Q posts consecutively and encourages each batshit crazy reader to connect the dots in their own demented way

High school teammate of mine been posting some wild Q theories recently. He was never particularly clever, but it surprises me because he was always a staunch libertarian (though the hippie, anti-establishment kind rather than the closeted Republican type)

the posts always emphasize that readers should do their own research and Google the series of ostensibly unrelated real events that Q posts consecutively and encourages each batshit crazy reader to connect the dots in their own demented way

I always love reading posts on social media from people (usually conservatives, but a few liberals in the mix too) who seem to believe every batshit crazy conspiracy theory and idea that comes along, but then also insist that they are the smart, in-the-know "independent thinkers" who are just bravely trying to tell the "sheeple" what's really going on. In reality they are anything but independent, or stable, or probably sane.

I dated a girl recently who seemed completely normal until one day she announced the moon landing was a hoax. 🤦‍♂️

How did the breakup go?

I won’t be surprised if one day soon we realize, “hey, LK hasn’t posted in a little while“.

ReopenPARally-10.jpg

Link

smh, not buying the pandemic thing.

education is important

the pandemic is just an excuse for government mandated microchipping via vaccine

[h=1]A QAnon Devotee Live-Streamed Her Trip to N.Y. to ‘Take Out’ Joe Biden[/h]
https://news.yahoo.com/qanon-devotee-live-streamed-her-181844417.html

New York police officers arrested dancer Jessica Prim, 37, on Wednesday after she began to act strangely on a city pier. In a live video Prim posted on Facebook of her arrest, she ranted about saving children and claimed she had come to New York because of an internet conspiracy theory video about a “cabal” of pedophile Democrats.
“Have you guys heard about the kids?” a tearful Prim said as she was arrested. “OK, I’m not lying.”
Shortly before her arrest, Prim posted on Facebook that Hillary Clinton and Biden “need to be taken out.”
“Hillary Clinton and her assistant, Joe Biden and Tony Podesta need to be taken out in the name of Babylon!” Prim wrote. “I can’t be set free without them gone. Wake me up!!!!!”
At another point during her arrest, Prim said she believed Donald Trump was talking to her directly during his coronavirus press conferences. Prim is facing more than a dozen counts of criminal possession of a weapon over the knives, as well as a marijuana possession charge, according to the New York Daily News.

Here's an interesting read from someone who went through all of her social media. She went from not posting about QAnon at all before April 9 to getting arrested trying to kill Biden three weeks later.

I wish I could just say these are the online equivalent of the wack-os preaching to no one in the public park, but it's seemingly more serious than that...

You know things are bad when the OAN guy is like “yeah these people are nuts.”

Back