• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

Did anybody think it was accidental or apolitical?

Did anybody think it was accidental or apolitical?

A former CIA officer saying that he believes disgruntled former US Intelligence officers helped create it is why the tweet is garnering attention.

Why does the think disgruntled intelligence people are involved? I haven’t seen any Q stuff that seemed rooted in actual intelligence.

Why does the think disgruntled intelligence people are involved? I haven’t seen any Q stuff that seemed rooted in actual intelligence.

Q is not targeting brain surgeons. Its manipulating emotions. And dummies.

This stuff is so depressing. Not what Q or whoever is saying, because that's so stupid it's comical. But that a decent enough number of people totally buy into it.

This stuff is so depressing. Not what Q or whoever is saying, because that's so stupid it's comical. But that a decent enough number of people totally buy into it.

My mom have a sticker on their car now. She has a master’s degree from Carolina. I think my dad, an MD from Wake, is also really into it. It’s insane that it’s basically an internet troll (or foreign agent) and the ego of a reality tv asshole that are driving the whole thing.

Seems awfully complex for folks that couldnt even keep up in algebra

Got to believe that even those making the shit up for Q anon are shocked at the level of the buy-in.

Really brings PT Barnum's messages new life:

"nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

or

"there's a sucker born every minute"

Makes sense to shift the date to March 4th, you just keep pushing the date to sometime in the future. They struck out when Trump lost because an easy 4 years was gone just like that. Then you had a ticking clock to inauguration which will happen so you need some other bullshit until you can come up with something else for the reason to keep believing into the future. It’s like the crazy doomsday people that put a date to it, the date comes and goes, and they just come up with a new date because they misinterpreted the signs.

Got to believe that even those making the shit up for Q anon are shocked at the level of the buy-in.

Really brings PT Barnum's messages new life:

"nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people."

or

"there's a sucker born every minute"

I don’t think they’re really making up Q stuff now. I think it’s just collective foolishness of people who desperately need to keep a narrative going. Imagine if we were watching Wake games looking for evidence that we were really winning games we lost. Imagine the most ardent blue hair BzzzInner claiming embarrassing losses were part of a rise to greatness.

As far as I know, Q hasn’t hooked people who were already Trumpers or apolitical. They’re stuck justifying obvious failures.

I’ve posted this before but I believe it more now than ever. Q and Trumpism have moved beyond politics to the realm of obsessed fandom. It reminds me of the LOST fanbase many years ago dissecting every frame of the show to solve a big grand mystery that the writers were coming up with week to week. We can only hope that Q Trumpers realize there was no real grand plan and the obsession will disappear.

Crazy Q Congressperson from GA announces she’ll introduce articles of impeachment against Biden 1/21/21.

Back