• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Q anon

After several generations of Americans who spend all their free time staring at television and now the internet believe wacky fantastical stories about things they could just read and educate themselves about?!?!?!?! say it isn't so!!!!!!!

Im not surprised the average American 1) can't separate reality from fantasy and 2) are too lazy to learn/read/understand and discern reliable sources. Have you seen people lately? They can't look up from screens long wnough to drive to the next stoplight or sit and talk to the person they are "hanging out" with. Bunch of fucking screen-dependent dipshits

This is someone from my HS.

"...That we are assets of a corporation, enslaved through our birth certificates. That a group of elites controlled every aspect of our world. That those same elites started every major war we’ve been in..."

This part isn't crazy... Rich people are clearly running the show.... And I think this is the technique...start with believable concept and then follow with increasingly crazy assertions. Even some of the crazy stuff, like satanic pedofiles, are rooted in reality (e.g., Epstein gives this a nugget of reality).

It’s straight up terrorism.

It’s straight up terrorism.

Can you imagine how Fox News would be reporting this if the ideologies/skin colors were different? The mainstream media gets a lot of criticism, but not enough of it is directed at the failure to focus on stories like this and call it what it is.

It was nice of Bloomberg to incorporate a train station pun in their terrorism headline.

Q is back after a two year hiatus. What's Michael Flynn up to now?

FWELEiFXEAEADdX

lol at Michael Flynn taking the fifth when asked 'if he believes in the peaceful transfer of power'.

Last edited:
he just did not want to say the quiet part out loud back then. now that they have really made their move and are feeling their oats he'd answer, "for me but not thee."

What's QAnon Mike up to now?

Driving on the interstate yesterday I saw one of those roadside accident memorials. It was a white cross with a big yellow “Q” draped over it. Don’t know if it was QAnon or dude’s name was Quincy but I had to wonder.

Yesterday Trump made a direct appeal to QAnon adherents. Uses a well known Q anthem in his new video.

According to a Media Matters review using both Google’s voice assistant and Apple’s Shazam app, the music in Trump’s video is a song titled Wwg1wga, produced in 2020 by an artist using the name “Richard Feelgood” on Spotify. The acronym “wwg1wga” is a common shorthand in the QAnon community for the slogan “Where we go one, we go all.” Discussion of a supposedly imminent “storm” is also important in QAnon lore, referring to a prophesied event where Trump’s perceived enemies — who are also supposedly part of a global satanic cabal of pedophiles — would be arrested and possibly executed. The phrase “the best is yet to come,” which was also featured in the video, is another popular refrain in the QAnon community. The Spotify album featuring Wwg1wga lists other songs whose titles also seem to be about QAnon, including Q Send Me and I Am Q.

https://www.mediamatters.org/qanon-conspiracy-theory/official-video-posted-trumps-social-media-account-appears-use-qanon-song

Link to video. Trump is a dark fucking dude.

https://web.archive.org/web/20220809054616/https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/108790947668067601

I care deeply about the kids caught up in this pedophile ring. If he runs in 24 he'll finally blow the lid off this terrible situation.

If that was true, why did he keep it quiet for so long? It’s been years…think of the children he has let get pedophiled!

Maybe just keeping his name out of the ring, back to his pre-teen beauty pageants. That was grooming!

Back